The baby baby stiffarm!

RockHawk

Reaction score
Ok, so I had to post this but I have no idea how to get a video of the play and post it here. Hopefully someone who does will do so..

So I'm watching the replay of the Seahawks/Bears game and I saw something that about floored me. On the 4th quarter 97 yard drive to take the lead, It's 1st & 10 from the Seahawks 45 with 2:01 on the clock. The play is another zone read play with Wilson keeping and running to the left. Now, take a look at what happens to #33 Tillman on this play. It's as nasty of a stiffarm as anything I've seen from Lynch, shoving Tillman to the ground before picking up another 5 yards and getting out of bounds.

If Tillman makes the tackle, he holds us to a 3 yard game and we're at the 2 minute warning. After the play is completed, you can see Tillman jumping up and down in anger for getting schooled in the open field.

As such, and in honor of Marshawn's baby stiffarm, I deem this the baby baby stiffarm. It's a thing of absolute beauty.

*Edit - here's a screencapture of the event. Hopefully someone can .gif the whole thing, or post the video.

Attachments

• stiffarm.jpg
    stiffarm.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 5,745

Wiseguy

Reaction score
LOL thats funny you brought this up, because thats exactly what I said after that play, Little baby stiff arm!!!!!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wiseguy":k193m77p said:
LOL thats funny you brought this up, because thats exactly what I said after that play, Little baby stiff arm!!!!!
Lol I said "lil man with the big stiff arm"

SNDavidson

Reaction score
"Get off me! Don't text and drive... knowing is half the battle!" he says, to some guy...

vongstaTHEmonsta

Reaction score
Oh I saw that too! My friend and I was laughing so hard!

I don't remember Tillman being mad... if I remember right, Tillman was actually laughing in embarrassment in more of a "he got me, he got me lol" type of deal. Correct me if im wrong. Ha.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":sngsfinm said:
Ok, so I had to post this but I have no idea how to get a video of the play and post it here.

Someone help the newb out, wood'ja? :2:

I recall the play but i don't remember seeing that baby stiff arm. Go figure.

Side note. Is Russell the only offensive player that doesn't wear the lime green cleats?

AVL

Reaction score
While I would term that stiff arm as efficient, I feel the term " baby" is inappropriate. We all know that RW's arms are longer than his legs.

Cartire

Reaction score
It was nice, but im not excited about RW stiff arming anyone, ESPECIALLY with his throwing arm. Its all fun and awesome until hes out.

aawolf

Reaction score
Too bad Rice couldn't deliver the wood to Peppers, or it would have been an easy first down. But, I'm not hating on Rice, as Peppers is a hard guy to block.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I was freaking out to hard at the time to notice that. That was truth.,

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Awesome and hilarious. Almost as funny is how Rice wanted no part of a stampeding Peppers. He spun away (smartly avoiding serious injury potential) but still made enough contact to slow Peppers' momentum and let DangeRuss get out of bounds.