My experience with NFLShopOffical.com

seahawkchris

Reaction score
OK, so about a month ago I was searching for a Richard Sherman jersey. Well when i googled for one, a site called NFLShopOffical.com came up. Well the site looks exactly like the NFLShop.com. I had noticed they had elite jerseys on there for $139.

Well after the negative vibe I got on my previous post, I ended up buying a Sherman jersey for the $139. Well I got the Jersey yesterday and it is the real deal Nike Elite jersey! One problem with Nike is they run tight for their size. I purchased the XL size 48. Should gone with the XXL size 52, which is the old Reebok size XL.

Another cool thing is their is no shipping and handling charge and it comes straight from China. They also have many other players available including Paul McQuistan if you wanted to get that unique. Also they do custom jerseys for the same charge of $139 too. So if you wanna save a crap load of money Id hit this site up.

Cheers All.

bryantology79

Reaction score
did you get this one?

nike_seahawks_1067.jpg

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I can't find anything for Seattle on that site. I even did a search there for 'seahawks' and nothing came up.

I also tried the 'Customize' link, and nothing for Seattle there either.

Do you have a specific link on that site?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Straight from the sweatshop to your house. Sweet !

I'll be looking this site up, since I can't afford a real jersey for full price, lol.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
are we talking about nflshopoffical or nflshopofficial because they're 2 very different sites.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Nike's elites are made in central America, I doubt they are shipping them to China to sell them at a severe discount. I bet you go down to the team store and compare, you will find quite a difference.

Greenhell

Reaction score
seahawkchris":m9ta23rx said:
OK, so about a month ago I was searching for a Richard Sherman jersey. Well when i googled for one, a site called NFLShopOffical.com came up. Well the site looks exactly like the NFLShop.com. I had noticed they had elite jerseys on there for $139.

Well after the negative vibe I got on my previous post, I ended up buying a Sherman jersey for the $139. Well I got the Jersey yesterday and it is the real deal Nike Elite jersey! One problem with Nike is they run tight for their size. I purchased the XL size 48. Should gone with the XXL size 52, which is the old Reebok size XL.

Another cool thing is their is no shipping and handling charge and it comes straight from China. They also have many other players available including Paul McQuistan if you wanted to get that unique. Also they do custom jerseys for the same charge of $139 too. So if you wanna save a crap load of money Id hit this site up.

Cheers All.

The true test to determine if its the real deal elite or not is to pour a little bit of water on the shoulder or side panels. If water beads up, its legit. If the jersey is a knock-off the jersey will absorb the water.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-nfl/cid-1/pid-516653/pgid-522012

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I don't have the energy to try to figure it out, and I don't own any of the new Seahawks jerseys to compare, but generally anyone shipping from China is selling bootleg jerseys, and I think the mods have been closing out threads that have this sort of thing in them.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Wow, this "NFLShopOfficial" (note the correct spelling -- NFLShopOffical is a different knockoff shop, they don't even have Seahawks jerseys) is a total copy of the real NFLShop website... with a few differences:

1-Suspiciously low prices for jerseys, particularly the customized ones.

2- Things like:

nike_seahawks_987.jpg

Nice, weird looking jersey, Chinese dudes!

pinksheets

Reaction score
There's no question they're knockoffs, and there's no question you can get perfectly fine knockoffs for a fraction of that price.

It's crazy that a site like nflshopofficial.com can exist, with the whole clearly trying to trick people into thinking this is the actual nflshop.com site thing.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
You can get the bootlegs for under $30. Paying $130 isn't a good deal, just because it is half what the NFL charges. I'm not saying you should buy a bootleg... I'm just saying that a bootleg isn't worth any $139, and an authentic isn't worth twice that. But if you're going to shell out ridiculous amounts of money, you might as well buy the real thing and make sure that the holders of the copyright, trademark, patents, etc. get paid for their work and such. I realize Nike makes a fortune, but that's the way it goes. I won't buy one because they are too expensive, but I also won't go buy a bootleg, because they are ripping off the people who spent the time and such to design and market and so forth. Once they come down in price, then I may get one. But if a shirt is going to be over $100, it better wash and fold itself and make me lunch.

One key to knowing whether something is fake or not.... 1st of all, Nike doesn't heavily discount anything. They are very controlling of who sells their merchandise and at what price it is sold at, but more importantly, make sure the URL is spelled properly. If the word official is spelled incorrectly, then that's a pretty good hint that it's not a legitimate business.

I have this friend from the Phillipines that took a picture of me in my Seahawks official jersey before she went to see her parents. When i asked why she wanted it, she said she was going to get a ton of them made and sold on eBay. All she had to bring was a pic of a real jersey on a person (so they could see how it was fit and cut and such), and then several pics she'd cut out of a catalog. When i asked how much she'd get them for, she said she could drop off the stuff at a tailoring place near Manila and come back the next morning and pick up 20 jerseys at about $9 each, all prepared with whatever names and numbers she wanted. She said she'd get me a few if I wanted. I passed, but it was quite interesting how quickly and easily they can knock the things off. She goes home every Christmas and gets tons of stuff knocked off. She just brings pics of dresses and sports stuff and all sorts of things she wants made and has them knocked off there and brings home 2-3 suitcases full of new things for Christmas gifts and to provide her with fancy clothes and handbags for the year. What a scam-o-la.

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I intentionally bought knock offs, they cost $30 a piece, with free shipping ( i bought a home blue and wolf grey) not only that but they were customized. I never expected them to have the quality of the authentic. But i knew if they give out, another $30 and ill have another one. Like i said, custom and everything for $30 took two weeks to get here, Here are picture of what they looked like, for $30 not bad, they even have the "12" for the 12th man sewn onto the neck area.
2012 12 08202715
2012 12 08202650
2012 12 08202851

aredub

Reaction score
ShandyHawk, I'd be interested in knowing where you got the knock off's as well.