NFL Gameday Morning: Goldengate

lukerguy

Reaction score
I PVR'd NFL Gameday Morning to watch RW's interview. Within the first 15 minutes, they had a special injury report. However, they showed a video of Golden Tate's catch vs GB, which led into the injury report by saying something along the lines of, "THere's the infamous Golden Tate catch. Will he be able to go today?"

Seriously? Tate isn't even hurt to my knowledge. Are they just throwing that controversial highlight in there whenever they can?

I thought maybe something happened to him in warm ups or yesterday's practice. Not sure how they can call themselves professional journalists or sportscasters.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
lukerguy":2cxe1wi2 said:
...............I thought maybe something happened to him in warm ups or yesterday's practice. Not sure how they can call themselves professional journalists or sportscasters.
The key to your question is the word "professional". I mean look, NFLN employs Marshall Faulk and any "journalistic" entity that employs that guy simply isn't truly professional.

Riley12

Reaction score
The only thing better than facing, and squashing, GB in the playoffs would be for the Packers to miss the playoffs by virtue
of our tiebreak over them.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Riley12":1cgc8dxl said:
The only thing better than facing, and squashing, GB in the playoffs would be for the Packers to miss the playoffs by virtue

This

Reaction score
Throwdown":1iprtk8w said:
Riley12":1iprtk8w said:

This
How much do you wanna bet if that happened, they'd change the rules about simultaneous possession?

Seeker

Reaction score
The packers should be thanking us right now. they are in first because of us.