Jets tried trading for Edwards

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
just read an article on NFL.com - I'm very surprised we did not do a trade . even a 7th rounder.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm skeptical.

If the report is accurate, why haven't the Jets claimed him?

Nobody has.

run and shoot

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1ediap2j said:
Braylon Edwards???
Yes

Apparently earlier in the season when Holmes went down with an injury they called the Hawks for a trade. We said it would take a lot to move him and that was the end of it.

run and shoot

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1ykdpsfe said:
I'm skeptical.

Nobody has.
You must have missed the Edwards tweet calling the coaching staff a joke. They wouldn't touch him if he was the only receiver available and there whole receiving core got injured.

NYCoug

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":28uzzryf said:
I'm skeptical.

Nobody has.

Braylon came out and ran his mouth on twitter about the Jets organization so that probably kept them away from him. Don't know about the rest of the league though...

While I was surprised at first, if the report is true, that the Hawks didn't take anything they could for Braylon... we might not have won the Patriots game without him. The 4th Down TD Catch was HUGE. I'll take the big play in a W over the 7th rounder we would've gotten.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Clayton mentioned something about this a couple days ago and he said the reason it didn't happen was because of Edwards nagging injury.