The joys of living in AZ

dutchcoug

Reaction score
Local news post game coverage of the game. I've never laughed so hard, those dude were so depressed.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I remember the 2008 season, Holmy's last year and the team totally wiped out by injury from week one. In both games against the Cards it was their fans taking a ton of pride in whooping up on the MASH unit. They held no pity, no remorse and fully enjoyed speaking as if the Cards were the new dominant team in the NFCW. They were going to he there for years to come.

They rubbed in their brief tease with success, even my FIL, a terribly weak fan of the Hawks (only when they were winning) moved to AZ that year, clammering about how he had a good football team to root for. How quickly he traded sides. Even posting smack to his own grandson's FB page.

He sent a message yesterday to my son on his phone that said "I hope you enjoyed the win in Chicago, because it will make your loss today feel a little better".

On the next play, Wagner got the first turnover. After it was 17-0, I was giving my son word by word instructions on what to send him.

I feel bad for the AZ players, but not some of their fans.

DohBoy

Reaction score
I was paying a business invoice this morning to a place called "Roadunner Pharmacy" (in Phoenix, on the "Carefree Highway") and decided to write "Go Seahawks!" in the memo line of the check. Assuming the joke's not taken well and my payment is somehow "misplaced" by the pharmacy, the late fee will still be worth it...

DohBoy!