First time posting....

A

Anonymous

Been a lurker for a bit now, but now I have to say something.

Damn I'm proud to be a lifelong Seahawks fan...I couldn't watch the game today (Chicago area FTL) but was able to keep up with it via nfl.com. I was laughing like a little kid the entire game. Just unbelievable. After last week's heart attack (twice), and actually being able to see a Seahawks game for the first time this season I now know why everyone is crazy about Wilson. I'm on the bus now too. The guy is a true winner. After seeing that game and the highlights throughout the year I'm finally caving in and getting a Wilson jersey. The only other jersey I've ever had was Bosworth back in the day (please don't laugh....I loved the guy when he was playing :) )

Anyway...just wanted to introduce myself and say how excited I am about this team. Haven't felt this excited since '05 (F the Stealers)....hoping we can take it all this year. I believe these guys have a shot at doing it.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Largefarva, you might want to squirt a little oil on the wheel bearings, this wagon is loaded.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Thanks guys. I'm so looking forward to wearing my jersey on Christmas day. House full of Bears fans (the in-laws and most of my wife's family) and the obligatory Pats fan (my wife's bitch of an aunt who always has to throw it in everyone's face that the Pats have a better record). Gonna be a good time. :)

ivotuk

Reaction score
Welcome. Boz was a good player when he was healthy, but his body just wouldn't hold up to his playing style.