Flynn and a second rounder for Fitzgerald!

sturg78

Reaction score
Flynn and Trufant and a 1st for him. He may not be worth as much for us, but as a person and player he deserves to be out of that train wreck. I feel like we should give them 2 1st rounders just to have crazy good karma from the football gods for saving him.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Inter-Division trade would never happen.

Hawks don't want Tards to have Flynn, and Tards wouldn't wan't us to have Fitz.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Fitz is a once every generation player. It's sad to see him go to waste. But his price tag is just too hefty, especially for our run first offense, IMO.

razgriz737

Reaction score
BlueThunder":3mw35zzs said:
razgriz737":3mw35zzs said:
I do wish there was a way we could get Fitz. Sad to watch a player like him be wasted like that.

Sounds like the Mariners... *coughIchiro*, *coughHernadez*....
I don't really follow baseball, but yeah, you're right.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Why not trade Ben Obamanu and a ham sandwich for Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis while we're at it?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I would think we'd have to give up a minimum of Flynn and 2 1st round picks.

In other words, it aint happening.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Why does everybody wanna ditch Flynn? Yeah, he's expensive, but I love having a great backup in case the very possible happens, and Russ goes down...

sturg78

Reaction score
Not a knock on Flynn, I would just trade him and a left nut for Fitz. Flynn= good back up, Fitz= Demi-god of sticky hands (God of sticky hands being PeeWee Herman)

razgriz737

Reaction score
sturg78":29kqyatd said:
Not a knock on Flynn, I would just trade him and a left nut for Fitz. Flynn= good back up, Fitz= Demi-god of sticky hands (God of sticky hands being PeeWee Herman)
Yeah. I like Flynn too, but imagining Wilson throwing to Fitz and Rice gives me wet dreams.

rjdriver

Reaction score
BlueThunder":258ke8wv said:
Why does everybody wanna ditch Flynn? Yeah, he's expensive, but I love having a great backup in case the very possible happens, and Russ goes down...

Absolutely

This is a QB driven league. I love being strong at the QB position. Not just the starting QB position, but the QB position itself. I'm guessing when you combine the salaries of our two QB's they equal or are less than the salaries of the other nine win teams combined quarterbacks. Just a hunch and I'm lazy to look it up.

In a win now league, it's important to not be one injury away from irrelevance. Look at the Cards, ask them how important ANY salvageable QB would have been this year.

tubbs51

Reaction score
isnt fitz in the last year of his contract? if so i guess he'll be walking.

Poor guy though. Amazing he stayed there for so damn long. out of all the other players on the rival NFC West teams he's the one i like the most. A cool guy that has skills. If only he could QB as well as play WR at the same time.

yeahbuddy!

Reaction score
He agreed to an eight-year, $120 million contract extension on August 20, 2011

CPHawk

Reaction score
You know you might just be onto something, just the wrong Card player. Rumor on the tards board is Dockett has requested a trade, that's who we should target.

drdiags

Reaction score
Guess if you have to get your GM-mode on, this is a trade no one would make. There will be a new coach in Arizona and after going through the Kolb fiasco the Cardinals would be insane to give up an accomplished player for a player they still cannot be sure will resolve their problem.

Or did they not learn from their Kolb trade? Just because these trades make sense to folks doesn't mean they are practical.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Sure, this is a great fantasy football trade...... wait you mean for reals?

Ahhh .................. :escape:

Latest posts