Why is Moore still on our team while Durham starts for Det?

edogg23

Reaction score
I realize they play different positions but Moore is a joke of a TE while Durham has made some great plays for Detroit tonight. I can't understand how this guy is still on our roster.?.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I obviously don't know what was going on behind closed doors, but I still wish we could've kept Winslow. Don't see how he could be any worse than Moore. I hate to be down on the guy, but he really isn't bringing anything to the table.

HawkWow

Reaction score
edogg23":2j2ygxv2 said:
I realize they play different positions but Moore is a joke of a TE while Durham has made some great plays for Detroit tonight. I can't understand how this guy is still on our roster.?.

Durham broke off his route, killing the drive because of the subsequent interception. That ended up a GB TD. Detroit would be up by no less than 7 (currently tied at 17) if not for that play.

jkitsune

Reaction score
edogg23":1vlt9wly said:

Do you realize that? Durham also showed nothing while he was here and has made two nice catches and a bunch of mistakes for Detroit tonight. Also, this is like the 5th thread about Durham tonight.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
So far Moore's positive production this season has been:
1. A single short catch for a 1st down.
2. Drawing a DPI in the endzone.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":2jnednm0 said:
So far Moore's positive production this season has been:
1. A single short catch for a 1st down.
2. Drawing a DPI in the endzone.
Well, there you go.

sturg78

Reaction score
...and Durham had 2 good catches and 2 turnover producing mistakes. Wash.

USChawk

Reaction score
Any TE...even the corpse of Kellen Winslow Jr. would be better then Evan Moore.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Moore was the only bad part of the day! I hated it every time I saw him screw something up.

Thanks for being the disappointment contrast to base my happiness on, Evan Moore!

valcor

Reaction score
Yeah Moore's hands have been brutal. He must have no confidence in his hands at the moment. Maybe his athleticism makes him an asset on special teams or something? Durham stunk in this game though. He's stiff and slow coming off the line, and lacks the physicality of the guys I he could become in Ed McCaffrey or Joe Jurevicius. Did you see that play at the end of the game when the Pack had a LB completely drill him on a jam on the 4th down play near the end? Not only was he completely thrown back, but he also took out the slot receiver who was breaking his route to the sideline. I don't think things are gonna work out for him in football. Nice one hander tho.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Yeah, and we should get rid of Golden Tate too, he's terrible...

If Evan Moore is playing, there is a reason. The coaches see something. We win 58-0 and you gotta find something to complain about.

rideaducati

Reaction score
He's been in Cleveland for so long that they need to bring him along slowly. He's not used to having balls thrown where he can easily catch them. He has had to fight off DBs and LBs for all his catches prior to coming to Seattle.

Atradees

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking. He might be good in practice. Maybe he can develop after awhile. A 6'6" long armed lanky TE.

ivotuk

Reaction score
We have to remember though, he's only a recent addition and hasn't had the practice time that the rest of our receivers have had. He has gotten open a couple of times though and that is promising. I keep thinking that he's right on the edge of "getting it" and I certainly hope so. I'm sure John Schneider saw something in the young man that he liked and he has been hanging around the NFL, so that says something.

Of course we may have picked him up because there was no one else...

olyfan63

Reaction score
Durham looked like a player I was happy to see in another team's uniform. Detroit kept trying to pick on Shields late in the game and Durham was nearly worthless on his targets.