My BOLD PREDICTION for this Sunday vs the Bills...

12evanf

Reaction score
I liked your last prediction. Keep 'em coming.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
why ? because we have yet to have that game this year, to walk into another teams venue... where we handle our business ON THE ROAD against a team we should beat, and do it without question, no crazy style points, no crazy plays or blunders, just straight up score, stop them, score, almost rather boring...

why 20 points ? I am giving the 'Hawks an additional 10 points being that it is in canada, not the Bills regular home field

jkitsune

Reaction score
djTOY2000":3rk57iyi said:
why ? because we have yet to have that game this year, to walk into another teams venue... where we handle our business ON THE ROAD against a team we should beat, and do it without question, no crazy style points, no crazy plays or blunders, just straight up score, stop them, score, almost rather boring...

why 20 points ? I am giving the 'Hawks an additional 10 points being that it is in canada, not the Bills regular home field

With the exchange rate, how much is 20 points in Canada?

kearly

Reaction score
Seattle is due for a blowout win on the road. Buffalo has the worst defense Seattle has faced all season (#26 in DVOA), and their offense ranks below average as well. If Seattle puts up less than 27 points, I'd have to assume something went horribly wrong. Seattle's defense hasn't been great on the road, but it should be good enough to allow the offense to win it this week.

I'll predict 34-24 Seahawks.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'm down with your prediction Dustin!! Go Hawks!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Technically it's a neutral site :p .. but man would I love this

Galen96

Reaction score
As long as they don't go all vanilla protect a 1 score lead by getting conservative gameplan they usually bust out on the road.

jkitsune

Reaction score
lol was trying to find this post earlier just to hammer on you for under-estimating us.

Latest posts