Sherman suspension pushed back to next season

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Awesome! Assuming it does happen next year, we will have Browner so the hit won't be as rough

OP
OP
F

formido

Reaction score
I don't know much about defensive formations. With Thurmond looking awesome last year and in his first duty back, and now that we'll have Browner and Sherman for the playoffs, does this mean we could use Thurmond on slot receivers, the one weakness our pass defense seems to have?

sutz

Reaction score
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, here. I see a lot of "ifs" and "coulds" in there. I'm hopeful this is good news, but I'll believe it when it happens.

kidhawk

Reaction score
This is EXACTLY what I think they were shooting for. This means that no matter what, we will have two very good starting CB's during the suspensions. Thurmond is just fine starting for either of them. This news just made me happier than the Cardinal butt kicking

sutz

Reaction score
Let's not get ahead of ourselves, here. I see a lot of "ifs" and "coulds" in there. I'm hopeful this is good news, but I'll believe it when it happens.

Hawks46

Reaction score
You had me for a minute. I was like "holy sh*t, Superbowl !"

This article doesn't say anything different. It says "the expectation is that it will be pushed back to next year"

I'm stoked, but nothing concrete yet.

So, now my question is, why didn't Browner go this route ? Hell we wouldn't have lost either CB !

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
:3-1: :229031_cheers: :229031_thewave: :229031_victory: :kool-aid:

EDIT: Ahh, its more like a "maybe". So it's more like :34853_tinfoil: :pray:

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawks46":uzf9ibq3 said:
So, now my question is, why didn't Browner go this route ? Hell we wouldn't have lost either CB !

We do not know how much input our Front Office had on this decision.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Horray for pimpin the system!!! You can do whatever you want!!! I'm not wearing pants anymore!

JonRud

Reaction score
Hii ni habari njema!

[that means 'This is great news' for those of you who didn't study Swahili in school]

Latest posts