12th Fan View vs. Cardinals

djb28

Reaction score
Thank you for all the time you put in to these ! I love them all! Have a great Holiday!

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Chuck's evil laugh/cackle during the game was hilarious

Then that cutie at the very end.... :th2thumbs:

Thanks Again PsychoBabbler!

grizbob

Reaction score
Barthawk":1kf2mq4f said:
Chuck- excellent job as usual.. I am looking forward to the one versus the niners.. that place will be rocking 30-40 mins before kickoff guaranteed

:13: :th2thumbs:

Deixis

Reaction score
Man, why have I not heard of this before now?! I've lurked on here for several years, cherishing all the different inputs on my beloved Seahawks.

Being a fan in Europe (Denmark), this is by far the most authentic look I have had of the Hawks. I watch every game live from the official broadcast, which is great, but your videos give an awesome perspective of what it's like actually going to a game. I hope to one day be able to visit Seattle, WA, and go see a game; hopefully one of the many playoff games in the Clink in future years :D

Thanks for putting in the time, Chuck! I'll be watching these from now on for sure.

OP
OP
Psychobabbler

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I have a great time doing these, and I'm glad y'all enjoy them!

djTOY2000":gucejox6 said:
hey Chuck, probably gonna run into you again again before the Rams game

What time you get up this way? Why you no go to Seattle instead of over here? Adding a leg in the journey? Avoiding traffic?

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Psychobabbler":aehepddo said:
djTOY2000":aehepddo said:
hey Chuck, probably gonna run into you again again before the Rams game

What time you get up this way? Why you no go to Seattle instead of over here? Adding a leg in the journey? Avoiding traffic?

Saturday night, it'll be my Dad, Mom, and brother this time (this past weekend was spent with a girlfriend)

this may sound weird, but as a season ticket holder since '04, i've been to to SO many games (getting close to 100 - including playoff games), it's almost getting boring - just driving up from vancouver

i like to venture out more now, mix it up a little bit - make it more of a weekend event as opposed to just getting up and going to the game (although that phrase of yours is now what many of us say when we embark our own journeys to the stadium - "let's go to the game" - (we) wouldn't be saying it if it wasnt for you :th2thumbs: ). it's nice being able to stay in a hotel the night before so that i'm not waking up at 7am down here after working the evening before. I have done the fairy ride over 3 times now and it is pretty fun. Yeah, it ends up costing more with the hotel / return fairy fee, but being able to just do something different, not have to deal with parking or traffic, going about the day on foot, being able to walk downtown seattle and drop in for a few drinks at the bars down there, it makes it more enjoyable...

i've yet to ride the train - that's next on my list

OP
OP
Psychobabbler

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
That's awesome! I can dig it all. I love walking to the game. If it's really crappy or I'm running late for the boat, I'll drive my car down and park down there, but I don't live that far from the terminal. So if I decide I want a few brewskis, I just leave the car at home and then I can do whatever. But kinda have to keep a lid on that until after the game, so I'm not being all drunk on camera. :p

I hear the Sounder is a pain in the ass, as they only have 2 runs after the game. Something like that? That kinda sucks if you miss 'em! The light rail from the airport is crowded as hell by the time you get close to the stadium pre-game, but runs frequently enough after the game that you don't have to worry about missing it. But it only goes to the airport.

I don't mind the boat ride to the game one bit. One of those uniquely Northwest things. :)

Reaction score
grizbob":qtj70yfu said:
Barthawk":qtj70yfu said:
Chuck- excellent job as usual.. I am looking forward to the one versus the niners.. that place will be rocking 30-40 mins before kickoff guaranteed

:13: :th2thumbs:

X 3.... :th2thumbs: (jump around, jump around, jump around)

Thanks Chuck, between you and "The Real Rob Report"...I love my behind-the-scenes "views" from the game & locker-room !!!
I don't know what I'd do without them !!!
Your work is MUCH appreciated.....

:thirishdrinkers:

Seahawks808

Reaction score
Awesome...thank you for the work and time you've put into this! I FINALLY got to a game! Been a hawks fan for 31 years, and finally got to see them live and in person this past Sunday..where a season ticket holder told me about this forum...and then I got to see your post! What a game it was! Being there and experiencing the AWESOME atmosphere was incredible! Hope to get back out there more often! Thanks again for the hard work and sharing! GO HAWKS!

OP
OP
Psychobabbler

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Seahawks808":wvwjo0y3 said:
Awesome...thank you for the work and time you've put into this! I FINALLY got to a game! Been a hawks fan for 31 years, and finally got to see them live and in person this past Sunday..where a season ticket holder told me about this forum...and then I got to see your post! What a game it was! Being there and experiencing the AWESOME atmosphere was incredible! Hope to get back out there more often! Thanks again for the hard work and sharing! GO HAWKS!

What a helluva first game to go to! Holy crap! My first game was a memorable game, as well, the first playoff game in Seahawks history! And yeah, being at the game is 10,000x different and much more exciting, to me anyway, than watching it on TV. The atmosphere is always electric, but when the team is on, it goes so far beyond electric.

I love when I hear feedback like this. Now you can always go check this video out and remember your trip out here in more detail than, say, a 2-minute video of regular highlights. I've heard this a few times, and it's really cool that in a roundabout way I have given you a document you can always refer to for something that gets you a LOT closer to the real feel than a 2-minute highlight reel, where you get nothing of what it is like sitting up in the stadium.

It is a different game in person. Limited replays, few stats, no going back and looking at critical plays and how they affected the outcome. And no announcers reminding you how great a player is every few seconds. This is my favorite. I put my $0.02 in, but try to keep it to a minimum (saying what down and distance before the plays so the viewer knows the situation, at least) and interject what I think might be a funny tidbit here and there. And trust me, since I've moved to seahawks.com (2010-2011 seasons are on youtube), a LOT of good stuff ends up on the cutting room floor simply because there is no way they would ever put it up on their site. ;)

Thanks again to all!

uncle fester

Reaction score
Thank you again for these. Others before have already said it, but it really is a great thing for those of us who live further afield.

And - CAR HORN!! A welcome return! :)