Interesting vid on the Bills site

HawksSoc

Reaction score
http://www.buffalobills.com/media-cente ... b9ed5a3462

Came across this on the Bills forum and stuck in our Bills Forum thread, someone said it deserves its own thread so here it is :)

Its basically a breakdown of our scheme by some Bills guys, really great analysis and detail and worth a look.
Also, look out for Clem's spin move on Long, personal favorite ;)

Edit; Fixed :)

drdiags

Reaction score
Pretty sweet breakdown. Wish our guys would offer this type of analysis on the main site. Tony V usually just repackages press conferences during the week.

kearly

Reaction score
Well I guess in one regard I now have something to be jealous of Bills fans for. That was really smart, well produced, and expertly delivered. I'm not ripping on our local sports media people, but those analysts from Buffalo could probably do a better job describing the nuances of the Seahawks than our local media could.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
HawksSoc":3nsgqh3z said:
Also, look out for Clem's spin move on Long, personal favorite ;)
Thanks for finding and sharing.....I can't wait until Bruce Irvin learns a spin move like that. He'll be deadly if he does.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
wtf, these guys arent even wearing sweater vests, amatuers.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Don't you think a lot of those crazy defensive looks where we bring safeties up and such are possible because our corners play press man coverage so well?

I am worried that with Browner and Thurmond both out we will have to be more conservative right now.