NFL.com analysts pick their pro bowl rosters

hawksfan515

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap100 ... ke-the-cut

Quite a few Seahawks mentioned. Keep in mind there is 6 analysts.

QB - Sadly, no mentions
RB - Only one guy didn't put Lynch on his ballot
WR - None
FB - One guy put Robinson in as the starter!
TE - none
T - 2 people put Okung on their ballot!
G - none, predictably so
C - 3 people put Unger on their ballot.
DE - none
DT - 3 people had Brandon Mebane on their ballot
ILB - none
OLB - none
CB - Only one idiot left Sherman off his ballot
SS - none
FS - Only one mention of Earl, the rest are for Ronde Barber :?: and Dashon Goldson. Doesn't Barber man the worst secondary in the league??
K - none
P - none! Dangit
KR - two people put Leon on their ballots!
ST- This one was all over the board, but one guy said Heath Farwell.

I know these aren't always popular with people, as pro bowl is a popularity contest, but I thought we got a lot of love, so that was cool. And, if everyone who got mentioned made the pro bowl here, we would have 9 pro bowlers....Quite a high number.

And Russell got snubbed! :p :mrgreen:

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1x6fa3so said:

I'd call him the smart guy. Sherman is the idiot for taking PEDs and should be left off the pro-bowl roster for sure.

Rainger

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":1wjh823j said:
hawksfan515":1wjh823j said:

I'd call him the smart guy. Sherman is the idiot for taking PEDs and should be left off the pro-bowl roster for sure.
:pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :242735: :death2: :cussing: :censored:

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":1n7jwo9y said:
hawksfan515":1n7jwo9y said:

Did his play severely drop after he got caught? Oh yeah it didn't.......

I still believe Sherm's story. Do you really think he's dumb enough to use PED's and think he can get away with it? He went to freaking Stanford, of course not!!

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
hawksfan515":38c12atd said:
fridayfrenzy":38c12atd said:
hawksfan515":38c12atd said:

Did his play severely drop after he got caught? Oh yeah it didn't.......

I still believe Sherm's story. Do you really think he's dumb enough to use PED's and think he can get away with it? He went to freaking Stanford, of course not!!

Not to turn this into a PED thread, but taking PEDs isn't about someone's IQ, its about someone being cocky enough (which Sherman is) to think they can get away with it.

You also probably believed Browner's story too, right? And Winston Guy's, and Joe Haden's and Aqib Talib's and Eric Wright's and Cedric Griffin's and Tyler Sash's and Asa Jackson's and Will Hill's?

sam1313

Reaction score
Screw you Friday. Whether or not he took them really shouldn't have any affect on whether or not he played well enough to go to the pro bowl. Whether he is stupid off the field or not shouldn't factor in on how well he has played.

TJH

Reaction score
sam1313":39mj28lg said:
Screw you Friday. Whether or not he took them really shouldn't have any affect on whether or not he played well enough to go to the pro bowl. Whether he is stupid off the field or not shouldn't factor in on how well he has played.

If the appeal isn't overturned, he will be ruled ineligible for the pro bowl, so yea, it kind of does matter.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
sam1313":327x6oui said:

Forgive me, PERFORMANCE ENHANCING drugs have nothing to do with how a player plays. :roll:

hawkfan333

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":cnt7urjj said:
hawksfan515":cnt7urjj said:

i call 49er fan posing as a seahawk fan lol

VHawk

Reaction score
Sherman is the idiot for taking PEDs and should be left off the pro-bowl roster for sure.[/quote]

I dont know if I have ever heard a true fan talk so anal and disloyal.I hope Sherman wins his appeal then finds you and punches you in the pie hole.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
VHawk":l6ouf0rd said:
Sherman is the idiot for taking PEDs and should be left off the pro-bowl roster for sure.

I dont know if I have ever heard a true fan talk so anal and disloyal.I hope Sherman wins his appeal then finds you and punches you in the pie hole.[/quote]

Now that's funny!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
That list pretty much matches my ballot(s), except for Jon Ryan as punter.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
first off, this is a hawks board.... and second no hawk member took PED'S what they took was PEZ.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
VHawk":h1jo2pg5 said:
I dont know if I have ever heard a true fan talk so anal and disloyal.I hope Sherman wins his appeal then finds you and punches you in the pie hole.

As a Seahawk fan, I like when players don't have to miss 25% of the season for stupid decisions of taking PEDs.

I guess your view is that because he's a Seahawk then he has free reign and doesn't have to be accountable. Gotcha.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
fridayfrenzy":155odfo2 said:
VHawk":155odfo2 said:

As a Seahawk fan, I like when players don't have to miss 25% of the season for stupid decisions of taking PEDs.

I guess your view is that because he's a Seahawk then he has free reign and doesn't have to be accountable. Gotcha.

If he is cleared at appeal, are you still going to think he took them?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2kmanvqm said:
MontanaHawk05":2kmanvqm said:
That list pretty much matches my ballot(s), except for Jon Ryan as punter.

You don't have Russell Wilson at QB??

Wilson is the kind of QB who will rack up more Super Bowls than Pro Bowl nods or MVP awards.