Happy Birthday Jim Harbaugh!

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I would sh@# myself if when the smoke is clear and the dust settles, and the scoreboard this Sunday reads 69-3 in favor of Seattle, Pete walks across the field to shake hands with Colin Kaepernicks sugar daddy and calmly wishes him a Happy Birthday!

God I hate the :death2: :49ersmall: :rocket: :domotwak: :thfight7:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
It would be therapeutic if the Hawks were on the positive side of a heavily weighted score Sunday, if anything to see Harbaugh flipping out.

They haven't won the division yet folks and until they do, I hold a fraction of hope. Nothing would make me happier than to see them CHOKE. I am fairly realistic though and Sunday is certain to be a "chippy" game. Obviously even if the Hawks win, the Niners couldn't ask for a better team to throttle as a tune-up on their way to a division title. Harbs will probably get his birthday present a little late if anything.

Frankly, I am just stoked that many Niner fans were talking about sealing up the division much earlier than this and I glad the Hawks have a chance to make them work for it in the last week of the season. Damn Pats... Nice choke job!!!

Uffda

Reaction score
Surprised that the media aren't complaining that Pete was running up the birthdays on Harbaugh.