Random power ranking nugget

Deixis

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/85329/nfl-power-rankings-how-they-voted-33

Was just checking out Sando's "How they voted" on ESPN, and all five rankers have the Hawks at number 7. No other team has been ranked the same across the board, and all five rankers have the same six teams in some order above us as well.

Granted, a coincidental and entirely useless piece of information; but my mathematically inclined mind found it funny.

Conspiracy anyone? :stirthepot: :sarcasm_on:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
You know what I love about it? Hawks are ranked ahead of the Redskins and the Colts

RUSSELL WILSON is the ROY!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
It must have killed that asshole Graziano at ESPN to rank the Hawks above all the NFC East teams.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":rlomsnfb said:
It must have killed that asshole Graziano at ESPN to rank the Hawks above all the NFC East teams.
He finally came around. I actually give him credit for staying true to his word.

He consistently ranked the Hawks lower than most "experts" because of their road record. He went on the record to say that.

He wouldn't even budge after the Hawks victory in Chicago but he finally did after the Hawks win in Buffalo. What can I say... the guy's a bit slow. :)

I can't help but think that the Falcons shellacking of his beloved NY Giants was the final straw that caused him to down-rate them to #11 and thereby open the door for him to move the Hawks up to #7.

rideaducati

Reaction score
After this Sunday, Seattle will be the only team with 5 wins over top 10 teams. The Bears were in the top 10 when Seattle beat them too.