First game this year!!

Hawaiian Hawk

Reaction score
I am spending the holidays in Seattle this year with family. We get to use our season tickets for the last two games of the year. Looks like we got lucky with the first game being flexed!! We decided before the season even started that these were the two we were keeping and going to hoping we would be seeing games that counted. Looking forward to being part of the 12th man and bring the niners and rams down!! (just need to find some warm clothes, haven't worn pants in over a year.)

Aloha!! :179422:

madbohem

Reaction score
I was at the Cards game and the guy in front of me was at his first Hawks game, he was also from Hawaii. Hope you have as much fun as he did.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Hawaiian Hawk":351n32i9 said:
I am spending the holidays in Seattle this year with family. We get to use our season tickets for the last two games of the year. Looks like we got lucky with the first game being flexed!! We decided before the season even started that these were the two we were keeping and going to hoping we would be seeing games that counted. Looking forward to being part of the 12th man and bring the niners and rams down!! (just need to find some warm clothes, haven't worn pants in over a year.)

Aloha!! :179422:

I'm a little jealous :thirishdrinkers:

Definitely bring some warm weather clothes and layer well, it's going to be a cold/wet game!

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.ph ... 2227935791

The Radish

Reaction score
Glad that worked out for you and Welcome to Seahawks.net

I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.

:th2thumbs: