Packers Will Be Seahawks Fans on Sunday...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Funny how things work. We also helped GB by beating their two most immediate division threats in Chicago and Minnesota.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

Jac

Reaction score
Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.

kidhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":31id4a4q said:
And then they'll be 49ers fans the following week, because if the 49ers lose to the Rams then, the Seahawks will take that #2 spot that GB is reaching for.

We only take Green Bay's #2 spot if they lose a game. If they win out, they have 12 wins, best we can do is 11

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Jac":3issq4i8 said:
Rodgers won't let it go. Even when he says they've gotten past it, he still makes a backhanded swipe by alluding to Seattle being in position to clinch this weekend because of it. I used to be a big fan of his, but he's sounded like such a bitter tool all season. At least Matthews says Seattle doesn't have anything to apologize for.

I have never gone from being ambivalent to hating a player so fast. Rodgers is such an entitled prick, it's nauseating. Once you key in on his extreme arrogance, it even seethes through in his obnoxious tv commercials.

Jac

Reaction score
SeaTown81":250h0iql said:
Jac":250h0iql said:

I have never gone from being ambivalent to hating a player so fast. Rodgers is such an entitled prick, it's nauseating. Once you key in on his extreme arrogance, it even seethes through in his obnoxious tv commercials.

Haha...I know exactly what you mean with those commercials! I've had a totally different lens on his 'acting' pre and post.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2kur5utf said:
MontanaHawk05":2kur5utf said:

We only take Green Bay's #2 spot if they lose a game. If they win out, they have 12 wins, best we can do is 11

Just so we are on the same page...It's not GB #2 spot! When we win out and GB loses against Minnesota we will have the # 2 spot...Currently it belongs to 9ers, not GB..but will eventually be ours..

'O' I almost forgot...go cardinals!!! :thirishdrinkers:

IT WAS A CATCH..

kidhawk

Reaction score
lacenterhawk":2kri6628 said:
kidhawk":2kri6628 said:
MontanaHawk05":2kri6628 said:

Just so we are on the same page...It's not GB #2 spot! When we win out and GB loses against Minnesota we will have the # 2 spot...Currently it belongs to 9ers, not GB..but will eventually be ours..

'O' I almost forgot...go cardinals!!! :thirishdrinkers:

IT WAS A CATCH..

Sorry, I already wrote the niners off as a loss this weekend and so I figured it was just GB's spot to lose :p

Twisted

Reaction score
doods not very good at math is he? 10-4-0 - 10-3-1 is .5 or a half game...

scutterhawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2wsh1m5k said:
yeah, fickle bastages.
They still believe that tates co-possesion with skilfrigum should have been an interception.....I thought I read where someone posted how fair and football savvy the Packs fans were,,boy did they get fooled eh? :141847_bnono:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Rodgers was pretty easy to figure out by the way he reacted on draft day. Poor little kid. I understand his disappointment at dropping, but his sad little moping act was a bit tired. Brett Favre made him look like the perfect guy though, because Favre was such an insufferable jerk.

Look at how Wilson acted on drafted day after being drafted in the 3rd. No whining, no griping. Just pure joy that he would have a chance to play in the NFL.