Arizona Cardinals

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Guys I'm bored and curious about this conversation. I really feel like we are going to come out with a W Sunday night. With that said, the NFCW outcome will be riding on the Arizona Cardinals shoulders Sunday 30 December in Candlestick Park.

Now I know some of you may have presumptions about the Cardinals, I realize we blew them out pretty bad not too long ago. However, one of my siblings is a die hard Cardinals fan, therefore I'm forced to watch their games almost every single weekend when she comes over for football. They have a stout D, and I'm not just saying that, this Defense can carry their terrible offense to a win. They beat Tom Brady this year, they should have beaten the Falcons (5 INTS), they had 3 INTs against the Lions last week. They are still hungry and have something to play for, PRIDE.

Look I'm just saying this could be a statement game for them, to go into Candlestick and upset the #1 power ranked team in the league. You got to believe these guys are going to want it, bad. Especially after the embarrassment they experienced two weeks ago.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
I am praying for the Cards to come out of the closet in San Francisco and then go back in the closet again forever until they play SF.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not gonna' happen. If we knock off the Niners, they'll be plenty p.o'd, and will slaughter the Cards unfortunately.