Believe It.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I met up with our old friend Shadowhawk (original NET Alumni) today who passed back to me another old friend. Some of you from the "old days" might remember this banner. I had it made up to be placed by the Seahawks tunnel in the Kingdome and Husky Stadium. It was a nice rally cry for us back in the days when Mike Holmgren was ushering in an exciting new era of Seahawks football. Brings back a lot of memories.

It was great seeing you today Will! Thanks for the relic!

Attachments

• believeit.jpg
    believeit.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 2,198
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks, that's Bella, our 9-year-old Boxer girl. (She doesn't know she's aging).

Leif, I just may do that! I will have to see if I could talk some fans into hanging it up down by the tunnel...Anyone know folks down there? Jon Sherrell (EndzoneHawk) used to always hang up the NET banner...Maybe I can see if I can meet up with him for nostalgic sake!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I pinged Jon Sherrell...Will see. If anyone else is in the first row South Endzone close to the Seahawks tunnel and wouldn't mind hanging it up please let me know.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Hope you find someone to help get it up, Aros. I love it! It's awesome - in an old school kind of way. I'd love to see it on TV.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Great to see you too, Todd! It was long past time that banner went home.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2wyq5zod said:
I met up with our old friend Shadowhawk (original NET Alumni) today who passed back to me another old friend. Some of you from the "old days" might remember this banner. I had it made up to be placed by the Seahawks tunnel in the Kingdome and Husky Stadium. It was a nice rally cry for us back in the days when Mike Holmgren was ushering in an exciting new era of Seahawks football. Brings back a lot of memories.

It was great seeing you today Will! Thanks for the relic!
Hell yeah!!
I remember Shadowhawk from back in the OLD days :)

Dirtball

Reaction score
I sit in Section 124 Row 12 right by the Hawks Tunnel. I would be honored to hang that for you...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dirtball":vdv1opw0 said:
I sit in Section 124 Row 12 right by the Hawks Tunnel. I would be honored to hang that for you...

Sweet man! Send me an email at toddbreda "@" gmail "dot com"....

We can coordinate...If you're by Temple I'll buy ya a drink!

Looking forward to your email!

Latest posts