Twelves in Gotham?

JonRud

Reaction score
I am leading a contingent of Seahawks fans from NJ to the Upper East Side of Manhattan to watch tonight's sweet victory at CARLOW EAST. Who else from .NET will be there?

I will be wearing a blue Lynch jersey w/ my Tanzania scarf...so pls. come over and say hello.

Feeling very confident about tonight. We are ON FIYA.....

JonRud / Jonathan

NoChops

Reaction score
nice...love the city. all i can offer is if anyone wants to hang in garland tx let me know...lol

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Nice, jonrud! Watched a game at Carlow's the night before I was knifed. Seahawks at Indy. Great Seahawks atmosphere there. Would love to do it again, and will sometime.

Tonight? I was flirting with flying to Vegas or Seattle this morning just for the full day, but have worked 65 hours in the last 5 days and have a similar stretch starting Monday....

Soooo.......

It's Minneapolis for me. Will be watching the game at a local bar with a dozen or so 'secondary Seahawk fans'..... Friends whose first loyalty is with their own team but who have come to appreciate the Seahawks through their association with me. Several have accompanied me to Seattle over the years for games.

In fact, if there are any other .NET posters in the MSP area, hit me up. Lets watch the game. I think Russell Wilson and these new Seahawks introduce themselves to the country tonight in a big way. It's just a hunch, but I suspect after tonight's game the rest of the country, football fans and mediots, alike, will be talking about Seattle as the most dangerous team in the NFC and some here will be worried we are peaking too early....

Have fun, bro!

SeaTown81

Reaction score
That place looks like a blast.

[youtube]PQMmXTmEYGY[/youtube]

[youtube]8ni83Un5K-I[/youtube]