Kaepernick is as good or better than Russell Wilson..

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hahahahhajajahhajajhhahahhaha....what gave you that ridiculous indication? He's good but really?

hawksfan515

Reaction score
JSeahawks":il5q5caw said:
I'm not even sure he's "good". He has GREAT physical tools. But is he a good qb? We'll see.

Yep. And he had all day back there...... Really, I'm surprised he didn't rip us apart. We must have had outstanding coverage.

amill87

Reaction score
I said it when Kaep had his first couple games, he's not in Wilson's stratosphere.

It became clear tonight. When he plays good defenses (outside the bears game) and he falls behind, he isn't that good at all.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
He was exposed as a false messiah tonight. Oh ya.

Someone had it a few days ago. get him out of the pocket and he cannot pass worth crap.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":28qzgic7 said:
He was exposed as a false messiah tonight. Oh ya.

Someone had it a few days ago. get him out of the pocket and he cannot pass worth crap.

I didn't really say it, I just found a stat.... But thanks :mrgreen:

amill87

Reaction score
VaporHawk":rfdsq5qp said:
He actually is pretty good. Not prepared for the Clink though.

Is he? He's had a lot of things go well (defense giving him leads/points and playing some really bad defenses).

He was atrocious tonight. So bad I think Niners fans may start doubting him. Take out the garbage time plays and he was less than 50% completions with no TDs and one pick

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
VaporHawk":3mwizylp said:
He actually is pretty good. Not prepared for the Clink though.
Nobody is prepared for the Clink but that ridiculous notion that he was as good as Russ pissed me off. Russ showed everybody that he's in his own lane. Probably his biggest game and he played incredibly. Would've been no picks if it wasn't for a tipped pass.

pehawk

Reaction score
All you need is pressure and man coverage and it looks like Kap cant handle that, for now. Hmm, what's two things the Cards can do?

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":19ivvjho said:
Who are you talking to?
Originally? The BS Noners fans that said Kap was better or on the same level as RW

otter

Reaction score
Kaep looked scared tonight. All those check downs and almost delays had me cracking up. He had the deer in the headlight look tonight. He scared. 12 scared the crap out of him, I loved their huddle, and he was yelling in there. And every time he tried to change the play at the line, I knew a TO was coming or a delay penalty was coming.

Seafan

Reaction score
It was totally the 12th man that hurt him tonight. He couldn't run the offense, he probably couldn't think it was so loud. That was classic 12th man, like the old days. I had this feeling about this game with the youngster. Alex Smith would have been different but the rain could have hurt him due to his small hands. I hope the Hawks get a playoff game at the Clink.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Seafan":knejvb9e said:
It was totally the 12th man that hurt him tonight. He couldn't run the offense, he probably couldn't think it was so loud. That was classic 12th man, like the old days. I had this feeling about this game with the youngster. Alex Smith would have been different but the rain could have hurt him due to his small hands. I hope the Hawks get a playoff game at the Clink.
I completely disagree. It was totally the 11 men on the field that did him in.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1g1elqe5 said:
Seafan":1g1elqe5 said:
I completely disagree. It was totally the 11 men on the field that did him in.

:th2thumbs:

Totally agree Jazz. We would've exposed Kaep anywhere.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. He's going to reel into the playoffs and look like a total jag. Way to go "genius". You may win the division, but WE OWN YOU NOW.