A little Seahawks love from the SF Chronicle

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
http://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Seahawks-crush-49ers-42-13-4142673.php

The home crowd was deafening, but the message sent by the home team Sunday night was even more earsplitting: Look out for us in January.
In a much-anticipated meeting between NFC West teams, the Seahawks humiliated the 49ers 42-13, handing Jim Harbaugh the worst loss of his 31-game tenure in San Francisco on his 49th birthday.
After the beat-down was over, the 49ers acknowledged the obvious: They were bullied and battered by the more aggressive team.
"They came out and were more physical than we were," safety Donte Whitner said.
Summed up cornerback Carlos Rogers: "It was a punch in the face."

"We didn't do good enough," Harbaugh said. "We didn't coach well enough. We didn't play well enough."

The defense was a disaster. The loss was a total team effort.

628x471 628x471

"Oh Mer Gerd"

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Starrman44":8xnrz4es said:
Just a beautiful picture!
Those remind me so much of the Tate block on Dallas' Lee.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thats the perfect angle to show how clean that hit was, helmets seperated and shoulder on him.

Twisted

Reaction score
least Harbaugh had the sack to tell it like it was instead of making up excuses so fans can run around saying "but, but, blah blah blah"

some of the excuses I hear for that team when they lose are borderline Schizophrenic...

djb28

Reaction score
"How many rings you got?", Said the whiner fan

Kam just delivered one more ring to the 49ers. The big ring going off in Vernons head!

kearly

Reaction score
Remind me to never get a hug from Kam Chancellor.

gabel

Reaction score
After the beat-down was over, the 49ers acknowledged the obvious: They were bullied and battered by the more aggressive team.

Read this post before I went down last night...couldn't sleep way too hyped.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":z5sccgmi said:
Thats the perfect angle to show how clean that hit was, helmets seperated and shoulder on him.

Definitely a clean hit by Kam, but unfortunately it's a bad play for football fans. I would rather have had Davis pop up and not miss a play. It will just perpetuate Goodell's point and the BS defenseless receiver penalty is here to stay. From Goodell's point of view "See? Even clean, no head contact hits can still result in a concussion". Face it folks, defensive players have to let receivers catch the ball and the league is only going to get softer.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
They flagged that just from the shock and horror at the violence they had witnessed. Beautiful hit.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Man, Kam better not get fined. Seems like even when our hits are clean, we get fined anyway