Disappointment...

DohBoy

Reaction score
...at the timing of X-Mas this year.

With most of the AM-Radio talking heads on vacation this week, the deserved praise this team has earned is from guys I've seldom, if ever, heard of.

Would have really liked to have seen PTI today and listened to highlights from Cowturd, Rome, SVP/Russillo, Loose Canons and etc. Oh well, gluttony of riches I guess.

I'm off to throw snow. Peace out, yo'!

DohBoy

PS: Well, I guess I'll re-read that Forty-Whiners thread full of classy comments about injuries, cheating, lack of holding calls, how the team "took a Kraep," etc. Should keep me smiling for the next hour or so...

SNDavidson

Reaction score
So you're effectively dissapointed in lil baby Jesus? Thats messed up man.

OP
OP
DohBoy

DohBoy

Reaction score
Yeah, I knows there's coverage...I would just like to hear it from the aforementioned radio & television "personalities."

I'm deprived of my revenge; sort of a "Wrath of Khan" moment.

DohBoy

OP
OP
DohBoy

DohBoy

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3v10pom1 said:
So you're effectively dissapointed in lil baby Jesus? Thats messed up man.

According to Forty-Whiner fans, Seattle is a Godless, tree worshipping, Canadian nightmare. So I guess it's in keeping with the highest standards...

DohBoy

Largent80

Reaction score
Evidently you missed all the praise on ESPN sportscenter after the game. Even Dilfer was on the bus.

OP
OP
DohBoy

DohBoy

Reaction score
Largent80":3jzpiqwo said:
Evidently you missed all the praise on ESPN sportscenter after the game. Even Dilfer was on the bus.

Didn't miss the praise, just talking about a completely different group of radio personalities who broadcast at a completely different time of day.

DohBoy

trusleyrd

Reaction score
Largent80":16tnc4bb said:

I vote we toss him UNDER the bus.