Bittersweet Symphony?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Has made its way back. At first I was really annoyed but then I thought, "Well, maybe it's more like Tanzania than we realize?"

I hate that I hate to admit I kind of like it if only for the reason it reminds me of the Seahawks in good times.

Also, I've been meaning to pass this on to all you spirit imbibers amongst us. If you want a great drinking game, simply take a shot every time Russ says the word "tremendous" during an interview.

:vodka:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
They play it for a quick minute just before introductions, right? I thought I heard it at the Vikes game but I know I heard it for sure the other night.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Thank you UK (Stones/Verve) for providing this song to our Seahawks. We'd be lost without it as Seattle has no music scene of it's own to tap.

Yes, I am being sarcastic. I actually like the song but would prefer our own music. I can think of no less than 100 songs that would suffice nicely. That could be a thread in itself.

As an aside..."Bittersweet symphony"? Unless we are referring to our '05 team, I don't see the connection. The way we've been whuppin' up on the opposition as of late, perhaps we should be opening with Nirvana's "all apologies". Not my first choice, but fitting.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
At least it's just a snipet, not a couple minutes of it looped like it used to be.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
bss has to be in the crap song hall of fame by now, it's a total POS, sorry! This is football, no balet despite Rog Goodell!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
It makes me feel like we're gonna win when I hear it. I don't know what else I could possibly want out of an intro song.

sutz

Reaction score
HawkWow":23yaobzr said:
That could be a thread in itself.
Or three or four hundred.

:laugh:

Seriously, guys, a music thread......now?

:229031_shrug:

JonRud

Reaction score
Love Bittersweet. Everytime it comes on I think of the Hawks and Clink. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This should be our opening song. It totally rocks. It's what must be going on inside our opponents heads. It's from the greatest local artist of all time.

[youtube]bTDXWkITRds[/youtube]

HawkWow

Reaction score
Jimi was the first to come to mind for me as well. But Voodoo Child. RW IS the Voodoo child, "standing next to (many) mountain(s)...choppin' ('em) down with the edge of (his) hand".

We should have different songs for different occaisions during all home games. "...Teen spirit" would obviously be popular...but not with everyone, every time. But after a TD, everyone, young and old, could appreciate the drive of it. Thinks me.

sutz

Reaction score
So you're saying the team needs a music director?

;)