Wilson vs Flacco

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson. The pick was a fluke play so I'd go 0-0 in that comparison. YPA was about the same. Really Flacco just threw the ball more because he had to. Wilson had a TD for every 5.25 pass attempts compared to one in every 18 pass attempts for Flacco. Plus, you know, he did it against #1 defense in the NFL and all that. Worst ass kicking in the Harbaugh era.

Carroll was tapping the breaks around the start of the 4th quarter. If Seattle had needed to score more, they definitely could have.

kearly

Reaction score
Wilson trails by exactly 12 votes, btw.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kearly":1nblw2fo said:
Wilson. The pick was a fluke play so I'd go 0-0 in that comparison. YPA was about the same. Really Flacco just threw the ball more because he had to. Wilson had a TD for every 5.25 pass attempts compared to one in every 18 pass attempts for Flacco. Plus, you know, he did it against #1 defense in the NFL and all that. Worst ass kicking in the Harbaugh era.

Carroll was tapping the breaks around the start of the 4th quarter. If Seattle had needed to score more, they definitely could have.

I watched most of Joe Flacco's game, with him it was either pass long (a few were beautiful) or pass short. Seriously, it was aggravating how many times he would pass short to the sidelines. Look beyond the numbers people!