That Stench we smell

chris98251

Reaction score
All the playoff teams crapping and pissing their pants knowing that we will be at full strength at CB now that Sherman won his appeal, also knowing we got snubbed in the probowl balloting and he will become a man possessed which will be invectious on this team.

The Rams can't be too happy either seeing that we were able to handle the 49ers without Browner.

pehawk

Reaction score
Dont forget my boy Lane, now being used.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I don't really think Sherman would be mad that he got snubbed from the pro bowl. It's just the pro bowl, not like people actually care that much about it.

Axx

Reaction score
i bet were going to start seeing a whole lotta new seahawks fan starting this pre-season....

nsport

Reaction score
Liken this to Reavis. Reavis was a FEARED player - even had his own island named after him. Will we see #NERDNATIONISLAND coming soon?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
hawksfan515":bzkbzdv3 said:
I don't really think Sherman would be mad that he got snubbed from the pro bowl. It's just the pro bowl, not like people actually care that much about it.

It's about getting passed over in the draft, it's aboyt being accused, it's about not being starter in the pro bowl, it's about respect. He can say that it doesn't matter, but to even tweet about it states that it does to some degree.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2ywzqm49 said:

I'm sure he cares a bit. Just the 25,000 or 50,000 you get is worth going for, especially for a 5th round pick. I hope this pisses him off and adds another little chip on his shoulder.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Axx":3vueumpv said:
i bet were going to start seeing a whole lotta new seahawks fan starting this pre-season....
More like this POST-season.

sc85sis

Reaction score
I noticed yesterday that he told people not to with about the Pro Bowl, but he retweeted a bunch of posts saying what BS it was that he wasn't chosen as a starter. It may not be a huge deal, but I think on some level it irks him at least a little bit.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
He's a guy that uses every possible slight to keep him amped up and locked in. Whatever works, I just love watching the guy play.

Seeker

Reaction score
garydrake425":1eydv1pj said:
I smell smoke.

heheehe washington state.

hey there might be a washington colorado superbowl this year lol