If Wilson breaks Manning's rookie TD pass record

Crizilla

Reaction score
if Wilson breaks it, does that change your vote? Right now for me it does. RG3 has had a great year i think he's tied with Russ right now but if Russ throws 2 TD's on sunday i think it gives him a sleight edge. Or do some of you think it's irrelevant?

HawkFan72

Reaction score
RG3 has been amazing, but he has been out for 2 games with injury and the team did decent without him. His numbers are great, but missing those 2 games could bite him because that is 2 more games he could have padded his stats.

RW has played every game and put up great numbers. If he breaks the record, some people will throw him more votes.

Sac

Reaction score
Honestly, because so many people in the national media view Tate's touchdown in the Green Bay game as invalid, Russ might need 3 for the record to be legitimate in their eyes.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Unless you live on the east coast and can start a grassroots watercooler campaign, you are irrelevant to the national dialogue unfortunately.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I already voted for Russ. I don't think it counts but he is leading on the ESPN polls.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I predict he winds up with 28 total and then sits out the second half!

And to ice it. The Hawks hang 50 on the rams just to round it out to a four game 200 point streak for good measure!

rideaducati

Reaction score
It will be like a tree falling in the forest with no one around to hear it. ESPN and NFL Network will still lead with Andrew Luck's 2td 3int loss to the Texans followed by RGIII and his 2 yard passes run in from 50 yards out.