Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: One thing I'm not liking
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 pm 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

chris98251 wrote:
I apologise, I was reading the threads about attacking fans and this reeks of the same stuff, I did exactly what I was trying to defend against. Still it's an opinion, we are better then attacking a poster rather then the post.

Love ya Chris.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 pm 
NET Veteran

Tech Worlds wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
I apologise, I was reading the threads about attacking fans and this reeks of the same stuff, I did exactly what I was trying to defend against. Still it's an opinion, we are better then attacking a poster rather then the post.

Love ya Chris.

Ok Dom, but no tongue action :)

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:38 pm 
NET Veteran

I think as a fan base we're still to shell shocked by our recent history up until now to fully enjoy exactly what this team we have right now is all about and how good they are and can still be. In hindsight, when Russell Wilson retires as the greatest Seahawks QB of all time we'll look back on this squad as the place it all started and quite possibly the greatest TEAM we've ever had. Superbowl appearance or not. Individual players might not be the best ever we've had at their positions, LT, DT, WR all stand out in this regard, but as a TEAM we are far greater than the sum of our parts. This is a group of 53+ players and a hand full of coaches that believe in themselves and each other to a degree that we've never seen before in Seattle. This is the beginning of something great, this is the start of the 70's Steelers, 80's 49ers, 90's Cowboys, 2000's Patriots...its the 2010's SEATTLE SEAHAWKS. This is our time ladies and gentlemen. Enjoy it. Live it up. This is a great ride and I aim to savor every second of it.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:47 pm 
*NET #1 Sherman Fan*

I kind of agree. On other sites with mixed fanbases, Seahawks fans have become insufferable.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm 
NET Pro Bowler

MontanaHawk05 wrote:
Wilson will come back down to earth eventually, but right now he's playing at roughly a third-year level with a group of limited receivers. It's hard to see us going anywhere but up next year.

I'm not so sure he will man. Remember, 33 TDs and 4 ints last year at Wisconsin. This looks like a pattern to me. And yeah, better WRs and he's likely to just get better still.

To the barren lands

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:52 pm 
*GOLD SUPPORTER*
*GOLD SUPPORTER*

TJH wrote:
I kind of agree. On other sites with mixed fanbases, Seahawks fans have become insufferable.

....and don't you just love it? :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:53 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

TJH wrote:

Hate to state the obvious TJH, this isn't other sites :roll:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:59 pm 
*NET #1 Sherman Fan*

grizbob wrote:
TJH wrote:

Gee thanks.

Has nothing to do with my point, or the original poster's.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm 
NET Veteran

TJH wrote:
grizbob wrote:
TJH wrote:

Gee thanks.

Don't we have a bit of a right to stand up and shout for our team? The narrative all year long has been about how other teams lost rather than how Seattle won, its been about Luck and RG3 running away with OROY when Wilson is playing on at least their level. It's been about burying the Seahawks, how we're "pretenders" we can't win on the road, we're going to fail and be exposed as the frauds of a team we are. Its been about how Pete Carroll is a cheater, his style won't work, he's going to fail. So yeah, now that our team has jumped out and jumped on some teams I think we have a right to fight back and stand up for our team. We're that kid in the school yard thats been kicked around for years but took some self defense classes last summer break and is now standing up to his bullies. We deserve to be a bit "insufferable" right now because nobody gave us a shot.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:04 pm 
NET Veteran

Crizilla wrote:
fans are already counting us to be in the superbowl, comparing us to the 05 team, etc etc

While i do believe in RW and I do think he will make us playoff contenders for years to come, it's still his rookie season and we have to get through the playoffs first. Lots of GREAT teams in the playoffs especially in the NFC. It's not a walk in the park by any means. Look at GB last year....15-1 with no playoff wins.

who peed in your beer..have fun and roll with it bro

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:13 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

TJH wrote:
grizbob wrote:
TJH wrote:

Gee thanks.

Seems rather obvious to me, but I'm a simple man, you're pointing to other sites to make an issue here.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:50 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *

I don't really see anyone here acting as if Seattle has already won the Superbowl. I just see a lot of confidence.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:56 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

Confidence scare the living shit of of trending tony's and negative nancies. Eff them. We will cry when we lose and crow til we do. Don't live scared.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:22 pm 
NET Veteran

kearly wrote:
I don't really see anyone here acting as if Seattle has already won the Superbowl. I just see a lot of confidence.

won the superbowl? let's get in it first.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:52 pm 
NET Veteran

hawkfan1975 wrote:

Perfectly valid to discuss Super Bowl possibilities already.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:50 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

I am going to go out on a limb and say. The Seahawks will not lose another game for the next fou..no, five years.
Done and done.

I am this confident.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:03 am 
NET Veteran

If fans are posting on other sites and being annoying, why not go to those sites and reprimand them there?

If you've been a fan for at least 7 years, consider yourself lucky to remember what it feels like to have an awesome Seahawks team heading into the playoffs with confidence. Otherwise, get bent.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 am 
NET Veteran

Honestly, before we got Russell Wilson we were already talking about an undefeated season. What do you expect?

This season lived up to my expectations AND some. I'm calling Super Bowl now that Sherm got off. I feel confident as hell.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:51 am 
NET Practice Squad

We're going to to the Superbowl!!! - NaNa Nana NaNa - Hawks rule - Book it Dano - lambs drool - We are the CHAMPIONS my friend - Is it to early to claim Pete Carroll the greatest coach of the 21st century? - Hell to the know - Not only is Pete the greatest coach of the past and future fifty years, harbone is a clown and the lambs, 48ers and that college team in Arizona all have Big Hawk envy - Mr. Wilson is SUPERBOWLICIOUS - Kreeperneck is superbowelmovement - Bradford tries hard - ???? good luck against bezelbub and the eighters - Seahawks look down on all the other 2nd and 3rd tier teams who can't drop 150 points on their last three opponents - Sherman IS - Caution Caution Caution you are entering a CamBotomy zone - Vernon, "Mommy I want a nerny" - We're going to the Superbowl!!! YES Hell YESSS

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:53 am 
NET Veteran

MidwestHawker wrote:
hawkfan1975 wrote:

Perfectly valid to discuss Super Bowl possibilities already.

lol. no let's not get in it?

wrastlin fans!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]