Richard Sherman .gif

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
As you can tell my post count, I'm new here so excuse if I'm posting this in the wrong area. However, I do have a question. How can I get this .gif of Richard Sherman to an appropriate size to make it an avatar on this forum?

shermanswag.gif

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
No apologies necessary for someone located in Athens, Georgia...my favorite college town in the country. God I love it there.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
No, I have a lot of family living in Northeast Georgia, including some in Athens, and I visit often and always make it a priority to spend at least a day in Athens. I absolutely love it over there. If I could do it all again, I might attend UGA though.

taz291819

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":168awgy0 said:
No, I have a lot of family living in Northeast Georgia, including some in Athens, and I visit often and always make it a priority to spend at least a day in Athens. I absolutely love it over there. If I could do it all again, I might attend UGA though.

I'm from Savannah, so I know what ya mean. Though, I went to South Carolina instead of UGA.

kearly

Reaction score
I just tried making a modified version that fit under 146 KB and it looked like garbage. To make a decent gif of that you'd probably need 450 KB minimum because the framerate is so high. Normally i delete every other frame because you don't need them all, but if you do that on this one it doesn't even look like Sherman is dancing anymore.

If you want, you can load it directly as your avatar from SBNation (User Control Panel / Profile / Edit Avatar / Upload from a URL:), but the mods will likely take it down from bandwidth usage.

muxpux

Reaction score
im still waiting for the gravedigger --> flag --> thumbs up gif to happen. someone know if it exists?

Twisted

Reaction score
lol thats funny, his team mates running up looking like "dude, what are you doing? show me that again" (wright, wagner, branch)

lol

Twisted

Reaction score
but wow, the amount of talent in that .gif is amazing and without browner, man the seahawks defense is just stoopid good and loaded higher than Chrarlie Sheen in an Amsterdam brothel on Cinco de Mayo...

GO HAWKS!!!

OP
OP
AceBoogie715

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
Richard Sherman is such a showman. He is definitely box office must see tv. We should have a thread to post .gifs for members to use!

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
My brotha.... check the multimedia forum.... I just made
<---------------- with their help.

OP
OP
AceBoogie715

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":1ch5yq3z said:
My brotha.... check the multimedia forum.... I just made
<---------------- with their help.

Thanks my brother. That's a nice Sherman .avi as well! I just posted it in that section. Hopefully someone is able to help me as well.