My Fantasy Playoffs Prediction

rsm650

Reaction score
Jan 5 - CIN @ HOU
CIN keeps its winning streak alive and simply outplays HOU. HOU falls flat again, even at home. CIN 27 - HOU 14

Jan 5 - MIN @ GB
Another hard fought battle by both teams. GB ultimately puts it in the bag this time with a field goal of their own. MIN 38 - GB 41

Jan 6 - IND @ BAL
BAL picks off Luck and capitalizes on those mistakes. IND tries to really back with a couple TDs but is too late. IND 17 - BAL 24

Jan 6 - SEA @ WSH
Game looks like it's in the bag for WSH, but Wilson rallies SEA back from the 14-point deficit. SEA 24 - WSH 23

Jan 12 - CIN @ DEN
DEN dominates the game. Manning plays out of his mind until the second half when DEN starts to relax. CIN 10 - DEN 44

Jan 12 - GB @ SF
Both Ds refuse to let the other one score. Ultimately, Rodgers pulls it off with one more TD at the end. GB 14 - SF 7

Jan 13 - BAL @ NE
BAL's new kicker Tucker doesn't choke and nails a 32-yarder to tie but Gostkowski kicks the game-winning FG in OT. BAL 28 - NE 31

Jan 13 - SEA @ ATL
SEA's D pummels ATL and controls most of the game. ATL couldn't produce a comeback. SEA 27 - ATL 13

Jan 20 - AFC Championship Game - NE @ DEN
The media's wet dream. DEN's clutch D gets revenge by preventing NE from getting into FG range on the final drive. NE 20 - DEN 23

Jan 20 - NFC Championship Game - SEA @ GB
The media's nightmare. SEA blows out GB on their turf to show who's boss and puts in Flynn in the 4th quarter. SEA 55 - GB 19

Feb 3 - Superbowl XLVII - SEA vs DEN
SEA is down 13-10 with 4 minutes to go in the game. We refuse to settle for a FG. Wilson engineers a 96-yard drive for a TD and converts on all his 3rd downs on that drive, including a few DEN penalties that helped us. As DEN takes the field, Manning throws a Hail Mary as the clock winds down to 0:00, which hits Demaryius Thomas and Richard Sherman in the end zone at the same time, even though Thomas initially only got one hand on it. Refs review it and rule it as an INT.

SEA 17 - DEN 13 :0190l:

The media complains about how it was a reception.

Sherman then tweets something ridiculous.

themunn

Reaction score
i'm saying we beat the Vikings in the NFC Championship game no doubt
though we'll upset a lot of people who are rooting for the "comebackbowl", Peyton versus Peterson

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rsm650":2jsd40y1 said:
......The media complains......
Wow, huge surprise.

My prediction for after your prediction comes true.....
Trey Wingo blows a gasket on national television and dies on set. However, no one cares because everyone, even people on the 'other' coast are so sick of his pathetic east coast homerism that his ratings went to the Blutarsky zone (0.0) several weeks earlier.

The Radish

Reaction score
Fantasy posts to the fantasy forum please

:les:

Agreed I screwed up here, I will send this back.