Browner reinstated!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Harperville":28e297mm said:
It was kind of a foregone conclusion, my brother..

Definitely, but I thought it something warm and fuzzy to toss into the mix.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am worried if he will be in game shape after being away from practices/games for 4 weeks.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
The only thing I'm worried about is how he does after taking PED's. If he was taking adderall to cover up for something, we may notice a difference on the field. Hope not.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3k4zgois said:
I am worried if he will be in game shape after being away from practices/games for 4 weeks.

I'm not much worried.

Pete Carroll":3k4zgois said:
“If he’s not quite right or if he doesn’t get off to a good start during the week, we’ve got other guys who can play for him,” Carroll said. “But we’re going to give him a heck of a chance to play. We’re thrilled to get him back and we’ll see what happens."

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1am12048 said:
Seahwkgal":1am12048 said:

I'm not much worried.

Pete Carroll":1am12048 said:
“If he’s not quite right or if he doesn’t get off to a good start during the week, we’ve got other guys who can play for him,” Carroll said. “But we’re going to give him a heck of a chance to play. We’re thrilled to get him back and we’ll see what happens."
I trust Pete will handle Browner's return the right way - though I do think Browner will be picked on early and often by the Redskins (...remembering the long TD late in the 2011 game...) And the fact that the Hawks D has been the most dominant without him makes me a little uneasy about him being in for extended periods right now until he gets back into groove.