Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Browner reinstated!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:11 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *

I haven't scanned all the threads to see if this has yet been discussed, but it is a nice new years tidbit huh?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -seahawks/

Post subject: Re: Browner reinstated!
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:15 pm 
NET Practice Squad

It was kind of a foregone conclusion, my brother..

Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:17 pm 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *

Harperville wrote:
It was kind of a foregone conclusion, my brother..

Definitely, but I thought it something warm and fuzzy to toss into the mix.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:10 am 
* NET Hottie *

I am worried if he will be in game shape after being away from practices/games for 4 weeks.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:16 am 
NET Veteran

The only thing I'm worried about is how he does after taking PED's. If he was taking adderall to cover up for something, we may notice a difference on the field. Hope not.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am 
NET Veteran

Welcome Back BB!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:15 am 
NET Veteran

Seahwkgal wrote:
I am worried if he will be in game shape after being away from practices/games for 4 weeks.

I'm not much worried.

Pete Carroll wrote:
“If he’s not quite right or if he doesn’t get off to a good start during the week, we’ve got other guys who can play for him,” Carroll said. “But we’re going to give him a heck of a chance to play. We’re thrilled to get him back and we’ll see what happens."

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 pm 
NET Veteran

Hawkfan77 wrote:
Seahwkgal wrote:

I'm not much worried.

Pete Carroll wrote:
“If he’s not quite right or if he doesn’t get off to a good start during the week, we’ve got other guys who can play for him,” Carroll said. “But we’re going to give him a heck of a chance to play. We’re thrilled to get him back and we’ll see what happens."

I trust Pete will handle Browner's return the right way - though I do think Browner will be picked on early and often by the Redskins (...remembering the long TD late in the 2011 game...) And the fact that the Hawks D has been the most dominant without him makes me a little uneasy about him being in for extended periods right now until he gets back into groove.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]