Seahawks A Motley Crew Of Players

RylandTheHawk

Reaction score
Within the last forty years, the Seattle Seahawks have not won a single Super Bowl. That’s like being a 40-year-old virgin! Why are Seattle sports fans so forlorn? We are the city spurned by Kevin Durant and the SuperSonics.

Perhaps, this is why the 12th Man shows up for every home game and why we scream till our voices run out. We desperately want to tell the story of a legendary Seattle team, and want to feel the magic that was shortly celebrated in 2005. In Seattle, we’re always the underdog and it’s fitting that we root for the team built with a motley crew of cast-a-ways.

We’re moving towards DESTINY. The story is building.The characters are being cast. The quarterback “too short” to play in the national football league. The running back who was thrown away like a wet rag for having “attitude problems.” The Canadian cornerback, the 5th round Stanford grad, and the 5th round safety who other teams thought was better suited to be a linebacker. The coach that was banished from the NFL and sent packing. The defensive end who was recycled after being called a bust at defensive tackle. The fullback who was cut by the 49ers. The left tackle and wide receiver who were too injury-prone to be reliable. The characters sound perfect for a Hollywood film.

The Seattle Seahawks Motley Crew

Hawknballs

Reaction score
The point about the vikings is false, they haven't beaten the packers in green bay this year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
theseahawks.net, eh? Interesting.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Don't forget about the defensive end who was a back up on 3 teams before coming to seattle , who also came with a 5th round pick.

What a good movie. now we need the Happy ending!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I really like the slideshow at the top. The Sherman pic is amazing. The Browner pic should probably be replaced of one with the new jerseys, IMO. Same with the Carroll one. I just can't stand the old jerseys now that I've seen the new ones, I have become quite attached to the new ones.

nwgamer

Reaction score
I like the site. Can't see real well so I use the size enhancer to see the screen easier on my browser. When I enlarge the site the facebook/twitter tag on the left side begins to obstruct the text. So is therefore rendered impossible to read.