Seahawks A Motley Crew Of Players

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks A Motley Crew Of Players
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:05 pm
  • Within the last forty years, the Seattle Seahawks have not won a single Super Bowl. That’s like being a 40-year-old virgin! Why are Seattle sports fans so forlorn? We are the city spurned by Kevin Durant and the SuperSonics.

Perhaps, this is why the 12th Man shows up for every home game and why we scream till our voices run out. We desperately want to tell the story of a legendary Seattle team, and want to feel the magic that was shortly celebrated in 2005. In Seattle, we’re always the underdog and it’s fitting that we root for the team built with a motley crew of cast-a-ways.

We’re moving towards DESTINY. The story is building.The characters are being cast. The quarterback “too short” to play in the national football league. The running back who was thrown away like a wet rag for having “attitude problems.” The Canadian cornerback, the 5th round Stanford grad, and the 5th round safety who other teams thought was better suited to be a linebacker. The coach that was banished from the NFL and sent packing. The defensive end who was recycled after being called a bust at defensive tackle. The fullback who was cut by the 49ers. The left tackle and wide receiver who were too injury-prone to be reliable. The characters sound perfect for a Hollywood film.

The Seattle Seahawks Motley Crew
    RylandTheHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Seahawks A Motley Crew Of Players
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:09 pm
  • The point about the vikings is false, they haven't beaten the packers in green bay this year.
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 pm
  • theseahawks.net, eh? Interesting.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm
  • Don't forget about the defensive end who was a back up on 3 teams before coming to seattle , who also came with a 5th round pick.

What a good movie. now we need the Happy ending!
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:01 pm
  • Site looks nice.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:09 pm
  • It's not the "Same Old Situation"

Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:21 pm
  • I really like the slideshow at the top. The Sherman pic is amazing. The Browner pic should probably be replaced of one with the new jerseys, IMO. Same with the Carroll one. I just can't stand the old jerseys now that I've seen the new ones, I have become quite attached to the new ones.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm
  • I like the site. Can't see real well so I use the size enhancer to see the screen easier on my browser. When I enlarge the site the facebook/twitter tag on the left side begins to obstruct the text. So is therefore rendered impossible to read.

Our secondary is gonna be like the Bermuda Triangle this year again boys! 2/3rds of the world is covered by water..... the rest is covered by the LOB!

Made....Laid.....Paid!!!
    nwgamer
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information