Guess what!

Axx

Reaction score
depends what you consider a catch, one handed catches dont count anymore?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I've come around to it being a catch after at first arguiing against it. It was one of the most blatant offensive pass interference's of all time and should have been a loss regardless of whether it was a catch or not though.

But, i'm not apologizing and i'll happily take the W!

CANHawk

Reaction score
hands on ball, feet on ground. Touchdown. Suck it.
Tatetouchesdown.jpg

SharkHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":pe5mptnh said:
I've come around to it being a catch after at first arguiing against it. It was one of the most blatant offensive pass interference's of all time and should have been a loss regardless of whether it was a catch or not though.

Should have why? Name ONE TIME in NFL history where you've seen PI called on a Hail Mary. It never happens. Why? Because the league specifically tells refs not to call it since there are so many guys constantly jostling. They could never finish a half or a game if they started calling PI on Hail Mary plays, so they just don't do it. Ever.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":d617p3tv said:
JSeahawks":d617p3tv said:

Should have why? Name ONE TIME in NFL history where you've seen PI called on a Hail Mary. It never happens. Why? Because the league specifically tells refs not to call it since there are so many guys constantly jostling. They could never finish a half or a game if they started calling PI on Hail Mary plays, so they just don't do it. Ever.

I agree. But it still doesnt change the fact that it was.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":11jthskv said:
SharkHawk":11jthskv said:
JSeahawks":11jthskv said:

I agree. But it still doesnt change the fact that it was.

How is it if that is not called? The league has said not to call it, which would mean that the LEAGUE has determined there is no such penalty. So how is it a "tact that it was"? It is a fact that it was something that doesn't exist? Ok... super. But it doesn't make any sense. Something can't be something that is non-existent.

grizbob

Reaction score
OP you should look for bait elsewhere instead of opening this can of worms :roll: :stirthepot: