NFL/Pepsi - ROTY - Go Vote!

thehands816

Reaction score
I just voted 24 times. I always vote in multiples of 12.
#Powerof12

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
12 with the right hand and 12 with the left just cause that's how I roll!

Go Hawks!

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Dunski! Would of voted more, but I currently have my son crawling all over me banging on the keyboard. Once is all I could sneak in.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Been voting off and on for the last hour. Probably have 20+ votes in so far.

CANHawk

Reaction score
hidn":cbixs121 said:
I'm probably somewhere near 400 at this point.

Superstar! I figure Seattle probably has a higher number of techies than fans of the other guys, so we can use that knowlege to overcome our smaller numbers with your nerdy knowlege of code. Well done!

OP
OP
Shock2k

Shock2k

Reaction score
We must merge Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Steve Wazniak, and Tanzania, and merge them into one ROTY winning super code! After the ROTY is won we can use this same supercode (probably an advanced AI at this point) and send the Hawks gameplanning infomration. Ya, ya, then world hunger and peace... but after the Season.

fridayfrenzy

Reaction score
Every Seahawk fan is going to have to vote 10 times more than the Redskin fan. The Redskin fan base is just too big for Russell Wilson to win the Pepsi Rookie of the Year.

Look no further than the Pepsi Rookie of the Week awards. I think a Redskin player won about 75% of the time (Griffin or Morris). Kirk Cousins even won in week 15 when Wilson had his 200 yards passing, 90 yards rushing, and 4 TD day. His jersey is in the Hall of Fame from that game, but not good enough to win the Pepsi Rookie of the Week.

ETA: I've voted for about ten minutes straight.

gadgor

Reaction score
Also voted for about 300 times. Without a program.

Latest posts