We all keep trying to nickname him (Russell Wilson)

chris98251

Reaction score
I want to know what his teamates have chosen to nickname him, almost everyone gets a name from their team in some way or fashion, anyone hard what they call him?

SeatownZag

Reaction score
I assume you're talking about Russell Wilson, and I pray to god RW3 doesn't catch on. His twitter handle is DangeRussWilson so I would like to think that Danger-Russ would be a nickname he might prefer. Much better than RW3. Danger-Russ has a nice ring to it.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Yeah but none of that matters, I know his teamates have a name for him, too many aspects about him not to and the characters we have on this team would give him one for a whole number of reasons.

Just want to know what it is, someone has to know.

dunceface

Reaction score
Everyone should address him personally as "sir"

dunceface

Reaction score
If I met RW3 I would probably call him TremendousW3

BASF

Reaction score
Galen is correct, the Real Rob Report and Seahawks All Access have had several vignettes with multiple players calling him DangeRuss. Honestly, there is no better nickname than that for him, despite what some people are attempting. I do believe that RW3 began on this board and I heard Eric Davis of NFL Network call him that on NFL AM on Monday, so that one has gotten around.

kearly

Reaction score
I'm good with anything other than RW3. That's going to be his grandson's nickname!

muxpux

Reaction score
His teammates call him danger-Russ mainly because of his twitter handle. That's kind of a thing. As well as using a nickname for a twitter handle, so it goes both ways.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Asterisk is good.

But real heroes are named by their defeated foes. Which means first name Russell last name Wilson has the true name of Gawdammit!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I like to call him "Russell F'n Wilson", which is the highest form of respect that I think is befitting this special young man that has the moxie and physical tools to excel in The National Football League.