Going to Atlanta?

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
Going to Atlanta. 1st time since the 2000 season,(which the Hawks won). Sitting on the Seahawks side section 344. Lets be loud and proud. GO HAWKS!!!

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
We should try to find a bar to go to on Saturday night. We can invite Tony Ventralla & get on Seahawks.com

BocciHawk

Reaction score
I am very seriously considering flying out to Atlanta. Tickets on StubHub aren't too spendy, which surprises me a bit. Airline tickets are ridiculous but I can probably use miles for that. The connections suck so I'd have to fly out Saturday and come back Sunday.

Any suggestions for good places to stay? Clean, inexpensive? Is the neighborhood near the stadium any good for food, bars, that sort of thing?

I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat if I could fly out of here at 6 AM and make it there for kickoff, but that doesn't work, it's going to have to be a Saturday departure with an overnight, mostly because of the time difference...

BocciHawk

Reaction score
BTW, Ticketmaster shows quite a few seats available at all price points. I think the prices on StubHub may even be below face value for the upper level end zone seats...

tooshort

Reaction score
sitting 2nd row behind the hawks bench section 139.....awesomest work after xmas "bonus" ever!!!!

there from friday thru monday..let us meet in an area not prone to shooting or stabbing....as i shall be fully decked in SEAHAWKS!!! gear

HawkFanNC

Reaction score
Just bought my tickets on Ticketmaster. Section 213. Definitely interested in meeting up the night before the game.

GO HAWKS!

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
I'm staying out by the airport & planning to take MARTA to the game. There are all the usual chain hotels downtown, but they're typically much more expensive than if you stay out in the burbs. Not sure about bars to go to. I have two friends that live in Atlanta. I'll email them & see if they have any recommendations.

SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL

Reaction score
BocciHawk":1stk89xe said:
I am very seriously considering flying out to Atlanta. Tickets on StubHub aren't too spendy, which surprises me a bit. Airline tickets are ridiculous but I can probably use miles for that. The connections suck so I'd have to fly out Saturday and come back Sunday.

Any suggestions for good places to stay? Clean, inexpensive? Is the neighborhood near the stadium any good for food, bars, that sort of thing?

I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat if I could fly out of here at 6 AM and make it there for kickoff, but that doesn't work, it's going to have to be a Saturday departure with an overnight, mostly because of the time difference...

The Courtyard on Campcreek pkwy. 15 minutes from Dome and 5 minutes from airport.

SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL

Reaction score
If anyone has any kind of question about Atlanta please let me know. I know the ins and outs and can help you out.

HawkSouth

Reaction score
I can't get tickets, but I could definitely come down to ATL to enjoy a few cold beverages and socialize with some fellow 12s before kickoff/after the game.

fun fact of the day
: drinking before an event is called "pregaming" in the South... not "prefunking" like we always called it back home.

OP
OP
B

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
Coming down I85 from Greenville SC. What's the easiest way to get to the dome? Exit, parking, any kind of recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance

SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL

Reaction score
BALL HAWKER":v6e23kid said:
Coming down I85 from Greenville SC. What's the easiest way to get to the dome? Exit, parking, any kind of recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance
I85 south to I-20 West
This is right in downtown.
I-20 west to McDaniel street.
Right on McDaniel Street to Northside Drive. ( McDaniel dead ends onto it)
Right on Northside Dr. Dome is 2 miles on right.
Plenty of parking on Northside Dr.

Happy

Reaction score
I just ordered 3 tickets off of stubhub.

Happy

Reaction score
Is there an Atlanta person here willing to take point and organize a tailgate or something? That would be awesome.

SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL

Reaction score
I will!
Be happy to show my Hawks family the"A".
I will not be going to the game, but will come to the tailgate!

volshawk

Reaction score
I will be there. Sec 130. There are a couple of restaurants close to the Dome. Stats is popular, but you will need to get there early as it will be packed.

OP
OP
B

BALL HAWKER

Reaction score
SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL":2f11drrz said:
If anyone has any kind of question about Atlanta please let me know. I know the ins and outs and can help you out.
Do you recommend taking the MARTA into the city or is driving and parking not such a nightmare

SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL

Reaction score
BALL HAWKER":3ix0r1bm said:
SeaHawks_Fan_N_ATL":3ix0r1bm said:
Do you recommend taking the MARTA into the city or is driving and parking not such a nightmare
Marta will definitely be packed. Parking is rather simple and easy. Lots range from 10 to 20 dollars depending on distance from Dome.
I would drive. Marta will be crazy at end of game

Latest posts