Bears Want to Interview Bevell

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Per ESPN. Not gonna lie, at the beginning of the year would have loved Bevell to go away, but now.......I don't want him to go.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3crlpdln said:
HAhahaaha lol people say he sucks, but yet other teams want him now.

His biggest haters probably aren't gonna own up to it though.

He has improved considerably in the latter part of this year. However, I still don't think he's great. He's not bad, but...Look at how long it took him to adjust to what the Rams were stuffing down our throats in week 17.

chris98251

Reaction score
As we go deeper more attention is going to be drawn to our staff, Teams that have not pulled the trigger will wait till after the SB to finish their selection. Expect more calls for our guys.

emurri

Reaction score
I think Bevell has done a great job this, especially the second half of the season. The worst thing for a young QB is to change his coordinator, so, yea, I hope we keep Bevell if just for continuity.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I'll still let him go. I don't think he's a great play caller.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Bevell's biggest issue, imo, is that it takes him until halftime before he adjusts to the opponent's blitz schemes.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I've defended Bevell all year. Everyone exagerates the bad plays and lays the good ones on others. Bevell is a big part of why we're where we are.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
BigMeach":30aiun23 said:
I've defended Bevell all year. Everyone exagerates the bad plays and lays the good ones on others. Bevell is a big part of why we're where we are.
Um no...today was a good example of what Bevell's capable of.