Brandon Browner

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Sure he gets beat sometimes but his impact can not be understated. He manhandles any receiver put in front of him not named Mike Wallace. If you thought he beat up Greg Jennings, just take a look at what he did to Garcon. Yeah, Pierre beat him a couple times, but it seemed like he faked an injury to get out the game and get off of Browner. Nah, I don't think he would do that, but every single play seemed like Browner was breaking his will more and more.

Jake Hawks

Reaction score
I loved seeing him just straight up nasty all game today. missed him out there.

DOWNRIGHT THUGGISH

MrCarey

Reaction score
-The Glove-":368w0viw said:
MrCarey":368w0viw said:
He needs to chill out.
Um no

I don't mind him getting rough and his little jabs and shit, but the fighting is ridonk. Needs to tone it down a little bit; this ain't the UFC.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
MrCarey":kudyft3j said:
-The Glove-":kudyft3j said:
MrCarey":kudyft3j said:
He needs to chill out.
Um no

I don't mind him getting rough and his little jabs and shit, but the fighting is ridonk. Needs to tone it down a little bit; this ain't the UFC.
Ok, Mike...understood

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I thought his physicality was paramount to getting inside the WR's heads...that's his game.

amill87

Reaction score
He was a bit over the top today but Garcon called him out. Said he didn't even know who he was and wasn't worried about how physical he is.

I'm pretty sure Garcon knows who he is now

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
MrCarey":1om3fc8w said:
-The Glove-":1om3fc8w said:
MrCarey":1om3fc8w said:
He needs to chill out.
Um no

This team is no longer soft. They were for awhile and I can understand your reluctance to crawl from underneath that rock of fear, but it is time to find your big boy pants and join the new cukture of the team.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I hope he beats the crap out of whomever he lines up against next week too.

MrCarey

Reaction score
As long as he isn't getting flagged, I'm not worried. I just don't want that to become a thing, because his play is way over the top compared to anyone else in the league. I think it just baffles me that he doesn't get flagged and makes me think the refs aren't completely against the game of football. I'm not used to it, and I'm sorry.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
My point is, no matter what, he seems to get under the receivers' skins. Same with Sherman but Browner more of an enforcer. He was bullying Garcon all day after he got his feet under him.

Seeker

Reaction score
His level of physicality was higher than normal, but was appropriate for this game. The redskins wanted it this way, gotta admire them for asking for a warriors death and all but they wanted it this way.....

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I love Browner, I hope he goes UFC on every WR's ass every week. This aint peewee football. Our fans sound like limp wrist dorks when they whine about Browner being too physical LMAO. Man up jesus guys ;)

Latest posts