Pete Carroll

Aristotle22

Reaction score
Would he be the first coach to have an NCAA national title and a Superbowl championship? I don't know if has an NCAA title.

Rainger

Reaction score
Yes in 2003 and 2004 USC were national champs. I think it would be a first for sure. I am sure no other NFL SB coach ever won a NCAA National Title.

Rainger

Reaction score
This city is soooooo lucky to have this man as the head coach of the Hawks. I know there are still those who believe Holmgren was the greatest coach we ever had, but that will change.

Yes I know people will chime in that until he wins a SB Holmgren is better, but i am confident in a few years PC will be the greatest sports coach/executive this city has ever had.

I also believe given time RW will be the greatest QB this team has ever had, and in time will surpass Griffey as the greatest player this city has know.

NO it is not yet because people need time but it will happen I am confident.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
Barry Switzer is of course the other. More notable of course for his college wins than his lone Super Bowl.

Sign37now

Reaction score
TDOTSEAHAWK":ccjsz5sf said:
Barry Switzer is of course the other. More notable of course for his college wins than his lone Super Bowl.

Switzer inherited JJ's team. A trained monkey could have won a SB with that team..

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Agreed about Switzer, that team was running on autopilot at that point. Jones doesn't can Jimmy they win at least another two titles.