DangeRuss on Mike and Mike JAN 09

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
DangeRuss on Mike and Mike JAN 09
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 am
  • Good morning fellow 12s!

Coming up in just a little bit for anyone interested.

I'll edit this thread later, when they put up the link on their website for those not able to catch it.

***ETA*** 9:45 Eastern Time.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: DangeRuss on Mike and Mike JAN 09
Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:53 am
  • Quick Recap.

- Reactions to first playoff game down 14-0. Excited to have an opportunity to win, and take the game one play at a time.

- As a running QB. Doesn't think about getting hurt while being mobile. Can't be scared, gotta play tough and smart. Every once in awhile he's willing to take a hit for first downs and touchdowns.

- Away games. Game doesn't change, still the same. As a rookie in the playoffs, the goal is to stay consistent and be great on third down and in the red zone. Staying clutch, being prepared, because 100 yards is 100 yards.

- Against ATL. Single most dangerous thing about ATL is the D-line. They make plays and are verstile. The offense is smart with the football and converts on third down.

- As top value performer. Vizio.com/tvp for voting. Humble reaction as usual.

- GO HAWKS.

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:56 am
  • thanks for the heads up, I'm rarely home at this hour, so it was nice to catch the MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on air.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:10 am
  • Thanks for the alert. I'll have to check out the replay this afternoon.
    **ME LONG YOU LOVE TIME**
    Seattle_Stunna_MD
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 am

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 am
  • I wonder what his contract extension will look like when the time comes if he remains such a great QB
    RussWils3
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:02 am
  • If we are perennial Super Bowl contenders while he is at the helm of QB for us, we will make him the highest paid quarterback in the league. IMO the more he improves I could see MVP in his near future. we are very lucky to have this guy. we lost kevin durant and we get Russel Wilson. Finally seattle has its own superstar again.
    yungeva
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 am
  • pushed back to 8:45 AM today now I think.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 am
  • RussWils3 wrote:I wonder what his contract extension will look like when the time comes if he remains such a great QB

Big money... at or near top of the league... but, unfortunately for Russell, that cannot happen for another 3 years (after the 2014 season)... per the current/new CBA.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:10 am
  • ill have to come back to this and play the russel wilson bingo drinking game. when its more appropriate to drink, haha
    muxpux
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:56 am
  • muxpux wrote:ill have to come back to this and play the russel wilson bingo drinking game. when its more appropriate to drink, haha

Tremendous idea.

:229031_cheers:
    seadoc
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 am
  • I heart Russell Wilson as much as any diehard fan but wow that man is a cliché robot.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:08 am
  • Aros wrote:I heart Russell Wilson as much as any diehard fan but wow that man is a cliché robot.

Why are you wasting time criticizing our star QB, when you should be putting up your fearless (and useless) prediction thread for Sunday's game???
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 am
  • 100 yards is 100 yards, the separation is in the preparation, have to take one game at a time, my height doesn't define me, don't be scared to be great, go Hawks.

Rinse, repeat as required. The only thing predictable about him is his interviews...
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:31 am
  • CANHawk wrote:100 yards is 100 yards, the separation is in the preparation, have to take one game at a time, my height doesn't define me, don't be scared to be great, go Hawks.

Rinse, repeat as required. The only thing predictable about him is his interviews...

He walks the walk and talks the talk, he is who he says he is. It shows every game, he never wavers no matter the circumstance. This is a great thing, his mission never changes. This kid is unbelievable.
    yungeva
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:48 am
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    RussWils3 wrote:I wonder what his contract extension will look like when the time comes if he remains such a great QB

Big money... at or near top of the league... but, unfortunately for Russell, that cannot happen for another 3 years (after the 2014 season)... per the current/new CBA.

cant say that yet! if he throws for 5000 yards and 30-45 tds...then he gets that....other wise the running game and defense make him as successful as he is. the next time a qb runs a zone read and the defense end blasts him in the sternum once or twice!!! there wont be so many runs im thinking...RG3 Dine, maybe for career
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information