DangeRuss on Mike and Mike JAN 09

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Good morning fellow 12s!

Coming up in just a little bit for anyone interested.

I'll edit this thread later, when they put up the link on their website for those not able to catch it.

***ETA*** 9:45 Eastern Time.

OP
OP
SouthSoundHawk

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Quick Recap.

- Reactions to first playoff game down 14-0. Excited to have an opportunity to win, and take the game one play at a time.

- As a running QB. Doesn't think about getting hurt while being mobile. Can't be scared, gotta play tough and smart. Every once in awhile he's willing to take a hit for first downs and touchdowns.

- Away games. Game doesn't change, still the same. As a rookie in the playoffs, the goal is to stay consistent and be great on third down and in the red zone. Staying clutch, being prepared, because 100 yards is 100 yards.

- Against ATL. Single most dangerous thing about ATL is the D-line. They make plays and are verstile. The offense is smart with the football and converts on third down.

- As top value performer. Vizio.com/tvp for voting. Humble reaction as usual.

- GO HAWKS.

NoChops

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up, I'm rarely home at this hour, so it was nice to catch the MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN on air.

RussWils3

Reaction score
I wonder what his contract extension will look like when the time comes if he remains such a great QB

yungeva

Reaction score
If we are perennial Super Bowl contenders while he is at the helm of QB for us, we will make him the highest paid quarterback in the league. IMO the more he improves I could see MVP in his near future. we are very lucky to have this guy. we lost kevin durant and we get Russel Wilson. Finally seattle has its own superstar again.

edogg23

Reaction score
pushed back to 8:45 AM today now I think.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
RussWils3":177iuh67 said:
I wonder what his contract extension will look like when the time comes if he remains such a great QB
Big money... at or near top of the league... but, unfortunately for Russell, that cannot happen for another 3 years (after the 2014 season)... per the current/new CBA.

muxpux

Reaction score
ill have to come back to this and play the russel wilson bingo drinking game. when its more appropriate to drink, haha

seadoc

Reaction score
muxpux":ms81jt0c said:
ill have to come back to this and play the russel wilson bingo drinking game. when its more appropriate to drink, haha

Tremendous idea.

:229031_cheers:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I heart Russell Wilson as much as any diehard fan but wow that man is a cliché robot.

CANHawk

Reaction score
100 yards is 100 yards, the separation is in the preparation, have to take one game at a time, my height doesn't define me, don't be scared to be great, go Hawks.

Rinse, repeat as required. The only thing predictable about him is his interviews...

yungeva

Reaction score
CANHawk":rzzdjyj9 said:
100 yards is 100 yards, the separation is in the preparation, have to take one game at a time, my height doesn't define me, don't be scared to be great, go Hawks.

Rinse, repeat as required. The only thing predictable about him is his interviews...

He walks the walk and talks the talk, he is who he says he is. It shows every game, he never wavers no matter the circumstance. This is a great thing, his mission never changes. This kid is unbelievable.

zayden185

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2k4y99cq said:
RussWils3":2k4y99cq said:
Big money... at or near top of the league... but, unfortunately for Russell, that cannot happen for another 3 years (after the 2014 season)... per the current/new CBA.

cant say that yet! if he throws for 5000 yards and 30-45 tds...then he gets that....other wise the running game and defense make him as successful as he is. the next time a qb runs a zone read and the defense end blasts him in the sternum once or twice!!! there wont be so many runs im thinking...RG3 Dine, maybe for career