Richard Sherman thinks Falcons have best tandem in league

Fox0r

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... in-league/

“I would think so,” Sherman said Wednesday. “They’re two of the best in the league. They’re two of the best out there right now as individuals. For a tandem they’re probably the top tandem out there.”

The match-up of White and Jones against Sherman and Brandon Browner will be one of the most intriguing positional battles of the weekend. Which tandem is more effective on Sunday could go a long way in determining who earns the spot in the NFC Championship game. As always, Sherman is eager for the challenge.

“It’s going to be a fun match-up for us. It’s fun to play against good players. Good against good is always the best kind of game,” Sherman said.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I agree...the Legion of Boom will have its hands full, but I don't doubt they're up to the task.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
I would say that too, after being slapped in the face for talking crap

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
TalonHawk":1mn044rn said:
I would say that too, after being slapped in the face for talking crap
Which is why you obviously don't have what it takes to play professional sports...

Seeker

Reaction score
Dang i was kinda hoping for a sherm vs roddy DIVA-BATTLE!!!

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
If Roddy comes out and says something about how he doesn't even know who Richard Sherman is like Garcon did w/ Browner then Sherman will respond. If you actually ever paid attention, Sherman is probably one of the most respectful guys about his opponent. He's just got a chip on his shoulder the size of Mt Everest and feels he's the best CB in the game right now. His play this year has backed it up for the most part. People can cherry pick soundbites all they want to try and justify their hate. We all know though that their hate is just thinly veiled jealousy. You wish you had Richard Sherman on your squad doing what he does on game day.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
Lol oh please? lol, I have never heard Sherman be so quiet before a game.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
TalonHawk":kn5ulz53 said:

lol that's because you weren't paying attention. lol.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Sherman doesn't just talk mess... he waits to be given a reason. The thing about Sherm is not only he the best player on the field, but the smartest. Don't hate.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
TalonHawk":3nnh85ud said:

Its hard to "pay attention" to mute. lol im as hard of a Seahawk fan as all of you. Just find it funny how the tuner has somehow changed to an uknown channel.

dunceface

Reaction score
Im having a hard time believing that you are actually laughing out loud that much...

Latest posts