Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Atlanta to take "good shots" at Russ
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Do you think he hears this stuff from the media?

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:58 pm 
NET Rookie

That's just the nature of the game; of course the defense would take a free shot on the opposing QB if they had a chance, anyone would. Even if Wilson did take a shot, I don't think he would hesitate one second to go back out there and take another shot for the team.

None, they will all show and talk about how good the old one was...

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:39 pm 
* NET Alumni *

I still can't figure out how Golden Tate got fined for that block. What a joke. What he did was considered worse than what Trent Williams did last week? Hilariousness NFL.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *

taz291819 wrote:
Hawkfan77 wrote:
Wilson has yet to take a big hit (that I can think of). He knows what he's doing and knows how to avoid big hits. He's fine blocking if he wants to.

Saying you're going to hit him and actually being able to be in a position to do it are two completely different things. Russell is an extremely tough and physical QB, he won't go down easily.

Wilson took a big, blindsided hit a few weeks ago. I believe it was against the Rams. Couldn't believe he held onto the ball.

That was an attempted pass play resulting in a sack. It had nothing to do with Wilson blocking.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:53 pm 
NET Practice Squad

That Tate block on Lee was probably the filthiest (in a good way) block I have ever seen! I can watch that gif and the Browner return gif where he takes out 3 falcons over and over and over!!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 am 
NET Starter

Wilson is built like a running back and can take the hit, atleast for the next coupe of years. I was just explaining to my wife and oldest son the difference between Wilson and other " running" QB's. Wilson runs around in the backfield to get a better line of site / passing lane, Vick / Newton / RG3 / Jake Locker take off with the intent to gain yardage on the ground most times. They are larger than RW and try to run over defensive players, RW does his best to not take the hit. He reminds me of my younger brothers, it pisses you off chasing them around the yard and not getting the satisfaction of laying the wood to them.

Just watched some Fran T highlights, RW plays the exact same game as Fran. It was funny to hear a MO and DJ say they hated chasing the midget around all game.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 am 
NET Veteran

sounds like a nice opportunity to set up a reverse.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]