CRUSH THE FALCONS

IronSaint

Reaction score
Greetings, everyone. This is my first post here and I'd like start off by giving you guys and gals and your team best wishes for tomorrow's game on behalf of the New Orleans Saints, SaintsReport (my home forum), myself and the rest of the Who Dat Nation. It goes without saying how deep my fan-base's hatred runs for Atlanta, and nothing will make us happier than to see your Seahawks beat the will out of the Falcons tomorrow afternoon in that circus tent they call a "dome".

I believe you guys shouldn't have any trouble disposing of these scrubs. Their run defense is trash and should provide a field day filled with Skittles for Marshawn. And as for their offense? LOL. Remember last year, they couldn't even score! Their defense had to do it for them, and they struggled to put up 2 points! :p Have no worry, because once Gonzo is shut down over the middle by Bobby Wagner, their offense will become sitting ducks. Your physical corners Sherman and Browner will lockdown the push-off kings Julio Jones and Roddy White, whom we've nicknamed OPI (offensive pass-interference) and pronounced "Opie", with relative ease.

We're really pulling for ya'll down here on the bayou. We'd like to see that nice goose egg stay in the Falcons' play-off win column under Matt Ryan. :lol: :mrgreen: It's just another thing we can hold over their heads. They're over-rated and should should get smashed tomorrow.

So once again, good luck on behalf of the Saints and the rest of the Who Dat Nation. :thirishdrinkers: :0190l:

P.S. Hopefully Matt Ryan brings another pair of pants to the game tomorrow...

Attachments

• Matt Ryan's Pants.jpg
    Matt Ryan's Pants.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1,213

Fox0r

Reaction score
IronSaint":1c25k7op said:
Greetings, everyone. This is my first post here and I'd like start off by giving you guys and gals and your team best wishes for tomorrow's game on behalf of the New Orleans Saints, SaintsReport (my home forum), myself and the rest of the Who Dat Nation. It goes without saying how deep my fan-base's hatred runs for Atlanta, and nothing will make us happier than to see your Seahawks beat the will out of the Falcons tomorrow afternoon in that circus tent they call a "dome".

I believe you guys shouldn't have any trouble disposing of these scrubs. Their run defense is trash and should provide a field day filled with Skittles for Marshawn. And as for their offense? LOL. Remember last year, they couldn't even score! Their defense had to do it for them, and they struggled to put up 2 points! :p Have no worry, because once Gonzo is shut down over the middle by Bobby Wagner, their offense will become sitting ducks. Your physical corners Sherman and Browner will lockdown the push-off kings Julio Jones and Roddy White, whom we've nicknamed OPI (offensive pass-interference) and pronounced "Opie", with relative ease.

We're really pulling for ya'll down here on the bayou. We'd like to see that nice goose egg stay in the Falcons' play-off win column under Matt Ryan. :lol: :mrgreen: It's just another thing we can hold over their heads. They're over-rated and should should get smashed tomorrow.

So once again, good luck on behalf of the Saints and the rest of the Who Dat Nation. :thirishdrinkers: :0190l:

P.S. Hopefully Matt Ryan brings another pair of pants to the game tomorrow...

It's funny that you guys feel that way about Roddy White, because anytime I've seen him play on national TV I think the same thing. Dude gets open because he is always blatantly pushing off of fools.

Also, Matty "Ice" is a fitting moniker; after all, Hell will freeze over before he ever wins a playoff game.

treefidy

Reaction score
Fox0r":72h52weo said:
It's funny that you guys feel that way about Roddy White, because anytime I've seen him play on national TV I think the same thing. Dude gets open because he is always blatantly pushing off of fools.

Also, Matty "Ice" is a fitting moniker; after all, Hell will freeze over before he ever wins a playoff game.

Before you go attacking ANYONE'S physicality. You might want to start in your own defensive backfield.

Largent80

Reaction score
Thanks for the well wishes. Guido showed up here last week with a similar message and the Hawks obliged.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
Just like a Saints Fan. The last thing you want to see is that Falcons logo painted in the end zone of that 50 year old super dome. The Saints were definitely the scrubs this year. Before you talk about our defense, I believe that yours set a record this season on the wrong side. LOL.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
LMAO at the pick. Hopefully we can help him do it again.

Question: So Matty, do you think you should wear a diaper on the field against the Seahawks?
Matty's answer: DEPENDS!!!