Worst part about losing to soft ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeker

Reaction score
NO one,
quote me,
no one will stop SF now.
this is going to be a cake walk for sf at home.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Game is in Atlanta.

But yes, agreed, this will be easy for SF

rpmischris

Reaction score
they will win the SB and be cocky once again to start next season. All pundits will be on their sack. FML

OP
OP
Seeker

Seeker

Reaction score
my bad. can't think straight. this is a shocker.
atl still gonna lose. niners got wind at their backs feeling safe with Keap after yesterday.

blowing a 20 point lead aint soft?

formido

Reaction score
Seeker":336i18be said:
NO one,
quote me,
no one will stop SF now.
this is going to be a cake walk for sf at home.

Good. I don't get why people want SF to lose. When we beat them next year it will be all the sweeter. I want to play and beat the best teams. Atanta doesn't qualify.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
The Falcons played physical today. They showed more toughness than we gave them credit for.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I wouldn't call that performance soft. They ran effectively, capitalizing on the loss of Clemons and they also stymied our run game. Run the ball + stop the run= wins in the NFL. But I don't see them beating SF. No way.

strohmin

Reaction score
Scottemojo":drfxpy1j said:
Game is in Atlanta.

But yes, agreed, this will be easy for SF

Ya, unless Julio and Roddy play out of their minds from quick throws. The O-line and D-line is going to be dominated by the 49ers.

fsmassey

Reaction score
So, if SF wins the superbowl, they lose depth and are unlikely to repeat next year, giving the Hawks the best chance. Where's the downside in that?

Zowert

Reaction score
You are right. Atlanta is one dimensional (no running game) and Ryan is questionable under pressure. The Whiners are going to have their way with the dirty birds...

kearly

Reaction score
I actually kind of want SF to crush ATL. I generally dislike lucky teams and Atlanta has had a very lucky season followed by a luck filled playoff game. SF deserves to be in the big game, and they represent our division. And it makes their pick lower. I think a best case scenario would be SF losing in the Superbowl while Kaepernick looks like a problem child the whole remaining way.

djb28

Reaction score
First of all, We need to learn how to play 4 qtrs. We really havent all season long. Fall behind or flat for a qtr or a half. And to lose the way we did, just hurts. He missed that kick. But was able to get a feel for the hash by kicking at after a whistle. Bull is what that is. But we lost. nothing more to it. Im in a shitty mood and I have to cook for family I didnt know were coming. Not in the mood.

ATLFalFan

Reaction score
First of all your team made it a Hellava game. The future is very bright for your young team and your rookie QB is the truth. He had the poise of a vet and he gave your team a chance to win the game.

Now, Soft?????? You have to be kidding me. We came out the first half and hit the Seahawks dead in the mouth. We were more physical and etc. Then we got conservative and your team made some plays and made a game and it all came from RW. How many yards did the so call Beast have again? We did the same thing to him last year and you call the Falcons soft. This win was supposed to be easy for you guys as well and you see what happened right? Come on, give credit where credit is due. Everyone said the Falcons can't run the ball and we can't stop the run. It sure didn't look that way. I don't count the yards from your QB but we did stop your backs.

The Seahawks are going to be a team to be reckon with in the coming years. All you need is a few more pieces. Looking forward to meeting again.

The Radish

Reaction score
I don't see it being a cakewalk for the ninnirs.

They are playing almost the exact same team 2 weeks in a row and will know more what to deal with..

Also the Falcons are really going to be fired up now after finally winning a playoff game and playing for the SB in their own house.

Remember what that was like?

I do

Status
Not open for further replies.