"Overrated SEAHAWKS!!"

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
I went to clear my head after the game, i decided to walk around the mall.
Here in Tennessee, its bandwagon central, If the Titans are doing good, Titans fans everywhere, if the Falcons are doing good...you get the idea.

In the food court, and OF course....4 dudes 2 in red shirts, 2 in jerseys i was like " i hope they dont see me" i was in my Seahawks jersey.

One looks over...and starts going "NO WAY" alerts his friends and then i get the well synced " THE SEACHICKENS ARE OVERRATED EVEN WHEN OUR TEAM TRIED TO GIVE THE GAME AWAY..WHAT A JOKE"

So much flooded my head " NO WE GAVE IT AWAY, NO WE SPOTTED YOU 20 POINTS AND LEFT 6 ON THE FIELD, IF PETE DIDNT CALL A TIME OUT"

But i thought about it..and just said " Good game...go beat the whiners"

Because this team...shouldnt have been here (according to "experts") But this year was a "Can we make it?" year.

But NEXT year....they will go in with anything less then a superbowl is unacceptable...and i know next year..this Falcons team..or any other truthfully...wont be able to "deal" with the "hot" seahawks...they will have to face THE SEAHAWKS the team that NO ONE wants to play....

Heres to a hell of a season my fellow 12's.....Thank you Falcons...you just awoke a sleeping giant. And 2013 regular season...is OUR season.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
What's funny about every single Falcons fan is they were 30 seconds or a few yards of a missed field goal of an epic meltdown of biblical proportions.

If they would have lost that game, that city might be on fire right now.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":qvyk8u9j said:
What's funny about every single Falcons fan is they were 30 seconds or a few yards of a missed field goal of an epic meltdown of biblical proportions.

It would be 1000x worse then how we feel right now. But they know this is their window closing.
And we know ours is opening.

Axx

Reaction score
our defensive line is overrated for sure, so they are partially correct.

kmedic

Reaction score
I found it funny that Asante Samuel was going off in the locker room after the game about Sherm and Carroll eating humble pie. Firstly, I don't remember either of them dissing on the Falcons during the week. In fact, I was mildly surprised at how complimentary Sherm was of Roddy and Jones. Secondly, Samuels and the Atlanta defense got scorched pretty much all game. The offense may have not scored in the first half but they were moving the ball at will. They're the ones that should be keeping quiet IMO.

ensett

Reaction score
Axx":2p3vdpsm said:

has to be rated to be overrated. the dline is built to do nothing but stop the run.

Hawk n Load

Reaction score
that was a classy reply on your part. I am glad our fan base has fewer douche tickets than many other teams. Keep on representing in TN!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Shadyhawk182":qj6lp4vw said:
FlyingGreg":qj6lp4vw said:

It would be 1000x worse then how we feel right now. But they know this is their window closing.
And we know ours is opening.

Yeah, Mike Smith would be unemployed tomorrow had this happened. He would of been 0-5 in the post season. Theyre lucky, very lucky. Had this game been in Seattle it wouldn't of been close. Oh well, maybe this next season Seattle won't lose stupid games like Miami , Detroit and St Louis and then the playoffs will go through Seattle . Thats the difference.

OP
OP
S

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
It was an insanely hard thing to reply with..in fact i may of said it with grinding teeth. But nothing we could do about it now. I hope this team keeps this with them through next season. I feel like i went 12 rounds and started to take control as time expired only to be K.Oed in the last second. So i can only imagine how this team feels.

Axx

Reaction score
ensett":262nhe1i said:
Axx":262nhe1i said:

has to be rated to be overrated. the dline is built to do nothing but stop the run.

alot of sports analyst talk about how scary our "pass rush" is based off the Green Bay game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Axx":26yjjjgf said:
ensett":26yjjjgf said:
Axx":26yjjjgf said:
alot of sports analyst talk about how scary our "pass rush" is based off the Green Bay game.

Isn't it funny how ignorant and clueless so much of the national media talking heads still are on anything involving the Seahawks?
We all knew what a huge issue our all-the-strength-of-a-wet tissue pass rush was going into this game, especially missing Clemons and Jason Jones for some push up the middle. We knew it was a huge matchup issue for us in this game in particular, and new we'd be lucky to get ANY pressure on Ryan.
That's what I love about .NET, getting the straight and accurate info on our team. Well, at least a lot more accurate than the national media crap.
It does make the few national media guys who say accurate things about this team stand out. (I'm just hard pressed to come up with any names here, I'm sure y'all understand)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I'm just going to pretend that you kicked all of their asses with a plastic tray if that's alright.