VP John Idzik interviewing to become Jets GM

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Where is the negative energy coming from? I don't understand the narrative that we have morons running this franchise. Clearly that is not the case.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Come on Paul. You can out pay other teams for FO personnel. There is no cap to buy the best coaches and FO people. Screw the rest of the league. Let's keep what is working.

chris98251

Reaction score
Read this yesterday, Jets situation is more of a token GM position it appears, no real power due to Ryan.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":bezss2ox said:
Come on Paul. You can out pay other teams for FO personnel. There is no cap to buy the best coaches and FO people. Screw the rest of the league. Let's keep what is working.
I dont think its that, i think its more that our FO are getting opportunities to be the "big dogs" with all the power elsewhere, while here, theyre much more limited. Its not really something im surprised about

bigdaddydave

Reaction score
I can't imagine anyone that comprises half a brain going to the Jets.

I wouldn't even be the damn water boy for them!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I favor this perspective.

There's always a better person out there for every job.

If you don't change personnel, you'll never get an opportunity to be influenced by the best.

Embrace change. It's what we should be living for.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I think the Jets job might actually be a good one. There's not way but up and Tom Brady won't be around forever. Deal with Sanchez for ONE year, then get yourself a good QB. Might even be in the Johnny Football sweepstake ...if you stink long enough and can justify it on Sanchez.