Fitzgerald for Flynn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
I have seen a few tweets, and some rumblings about Fitz for Flynn .. What do you think??? Possible? If this trade did happen, it would make the off season go by wayyyy to slow. !!!!

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Not possible, imo. It would take a whole hell of a lot more than that to pry Fitzgerald away from Arizona - especially if he was going to a division rival. One QB prospect with 2 NFL starts won't cut it.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
While I would love to have someone of Fitz's caliber, I do not want to make my enemy stronger. I also do not want to put Flynn in the same division with a possible chip on his shoulder that we would see twice a year.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
If my grandma had wheels, she'd be a trolley!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":2cozv8r0 said:
I have seen a few tweets, and some rumblings about Fitz for Flynn .. What do you think??? Possible?

Only if they throw in Darnell Dockett.

zayden185

Reaction score
This could be the worst Thread idea ever

Hmmmm...all world WR, for a QB that has started 2 games, and couldn't beat out rookie in camp?

Actually...not so dumb thread. They did that with Kolb already!!

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
I would love that but I don't see that happing I don't see the Cardinals just giving fitz away of they do decide to get rid of him.

Basis4day

Reaction score
RussWILSON3":gfpznw6c said:
I have seen a few tweets, and some rumblings about Fitz for Flynn .. What do you think??? Possible? If this trade did happen, it would make the off season go by wayyyy to slow. !!!!

If by rumblings you mean people tweeting about callers on KJR and @ tweets by fans to Pete Carroll.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Or we could trade Flynn to a different team for a 5th or 6th round pick (because that is what you are going to get)....then trade the pick to Arizona!

mistaowen

Reaction score
No way do we do this trade. Fitz is a mediocre at best wide receiver who has benefited from playing with some of the best NFL quarterbacks of all time while Flynn will take whatever team he chooses to 6 straight superbowl victories. Cards better throw in their entire next two drafts if we even want to debate this.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Flynn for Dockett, now you're talkin.........salaries are at least in the same ballpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.